By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:

vette what group of characters would you theorize is the cultists?

So far, it looks like the groups are:

gods, titans, and .....?

Ok vette is gone....

can someone else deliver some theories?

Who are the cultists? A portion of townies? Another group? Identifications?

A cult is a mafia group that starts with one member

that member will try and recruit other players to increase the cult numbers

Most of the time only the cult founder (the original member) can recruit

Each night he choose to kill or recruit a player, most the time they want to recruit and keep them self hidden

They can recruit any pro-town role, but not other mafia members (sometimes he die if he try to recruit one)

they are very hard group to deal with specially if the town knows about them too late

That's why we must always keep the possibility that a cult maybe running around

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
dtewi said:

There was no point in being vague. You can state the extent of your powers without quoting anything. -_-

Anyway, I think you're Hades, but you tried to find a role to fit to your agenda. You said that you can revive people but then you gave more conditions to make your role claim more plausible. When Final-Fan died and you didn't revive him, you didn't bring him back because you thought he wouldn't have been that big of a help to the town, when he actually would have. He would have been the biggest help to the town. There isn't anyone else you could have revived who would have helped us more, yet you shrugged it off. 

VOTE: Mario

Yup, a cop that didn't even get to investigate anyone because he was blocked being brought back to make 2 posts and then dying again would have helped the town a lot. Are you even listening to what you are saying?You guys asked for exact conditions and I gave them to you.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

There was no point in being vague. You can state the extent of your powers without quoting anything. -_-

Anyway, I think you're Hades, but you tried to find a role to fit to your agenda. You said that you can revive people but then you gave more conditions to make your role claim more plausible. When Final-Fan died and you didn't revive him, you didn't bring him back because you thought he wouldn't have been that big of a help to the town, when he actually would have. He would have been the biggest help to the town. There isn't anyone else you could have revived who would have helped us more, yet you shrugged it off. 

Yup, a cop that didn't even get to investigate anyone because he was blocked being brought back to make 2 posts and then dying again would have helped the town a lot. Are you even listening to what you are saying?You guys asked for exact conditions and I gave them to you.

Yes, he would have been helpful. He could have investigated a person for two nights and therefore gives us two investigations on Day 3. Then give us two more on day 5 before kicking the bucket.

That's not helpful? You thought that there was a fucking better character to use those 2 posts other than the cop? There isn't.

You either the stupidest townie I've ever met or scum lying through his teeth.

The latter is much more plausible.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:

vette what group of characters would you theorize is the cultists?

So far, it looks like the groups are:

gods, titans, and .....?

Ok vette is gone....

can someone else deliver some theories?

Who are the cultists? A portion of townies? Another group? Identifications?

A cult is a mafia group that starts with one member

that member will try and recruit other players to increase the cult numbers

Most of the time only the cult founder (the original member) can recruit

Each night he choose to kill or recruit a player, most the time they want to recruit and keep them self hidden

They can recruit any pro-town role, but not other mafia members (sometimes he die if he try to recruit one)

they are very hard group to deal with specially if the town knows about them too late

That's why we must always keep the possibility that a cult maybe running around

And when they die they show up as mafia?

Also: Vette. You don't see any strangeness going on with mario's claim. Why not?

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Sometimes people lie about nameclaims.

So how does anyone ever get lynched? They confess? 

What does it take to get a confession? And if their name-claim proves real? Then what? Are they usually scum, or town?

either they make blatant mistakes (squilliam), or little ones.

Name claims don't necessarely align... however, games that do align the names to the actuall factions tend to be easier for the town though... cause it's a direct verdict.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

hey guys...

is it possible that vette is a recruiter and that mario was recruited into cult?

Mario, same question; Do you see anything suspicious about vette's posts?

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

in an very unorthodox post, you've been disproved... it seems he had stuff to say (probably about aphrodite I guess?)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3597255

Final-Fan said:

It would be cool if it was true because I have WORDS for you all

but I guess it can wait till the postgame if he's lying or just hates me

/zombie

theprof00 said:

hey guys...

is it possible that vette is a recruiter and that mario was recruited into cult?

lol

well in that case you're next i'd guess

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

hey guys...

lol

well in that case you're next i'd guess

it looks like it