By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

You keep changing the conditions of your powers.

And what's the other half? Post it.

What did I change dtewi? I already said I could protect myself. Or did you forget?

"I can revive people from the night before."

"NO WAIT I can only do it a few times."

"I MEAN only once."

"OH and they only post a few times before they die."

"I MEAN they can only post exactly twice then they die."

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

I didn't want to say everything because I don't want to be mod killed...

1) It has to be from the previous night. So they come back during the day.
2) ONE TIME, that is why I said I didn't want to waste it. Me saying "very few times" and "one or two times" was a hint that it can't be used all the time.
3)They can make TWO posts and then die again instantly.
4) Probably not.

Do you have all the info you want now. And that is only half of my powers. So lynching me would be a HUGE mistake. I already mentioned my other half btw.

i don't believe this, why are you throwing hints?

you role claimed, said you can revive people why didn't you just say only once?

And them being back to post then die can be very confusing unless he must say that we was

revived by hades to deliver a final message or something like that.

Having someone who died to come and post 2 posts then leave is a little wired

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dtewi said:

"I MEAN only once."

I already said why I have been doing that. I didn't want to quote anything from my pm. So I was being vague. But you guys have forced me to be exact now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Hephaestos said:

OMG.... stop flipping votes arround prof, it's mighty dangerous especially with a guy sitting at L-1.

You unvote, vote vet, unvote, vote mario.... if anyone voted mario in the mean time, you'd be hammering Mario.... (not even sure it didn't happen, there's too many posts to bother looking). learn to say FoS instead please.

yes I know. I've worked over 70 hours in the past week. I'm very very tired. Mafia isn't helping honestly.

Am I at L-1 or L-2?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

Am I at L-1 or L-2?

l3 right now

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

"I MEAN only once."

I already said why I have been doing that. I didn't want to quote anything from my pm. So I was being vague. But you guys have forced me to be exact now.

There was no point in being vague. You can state the extent of your powers without quoting anything. -_-

Anyway, I think you're Hades, but you tried to find a role to fit to your agenda. You said that you can revive people but then you gave more conditions to make your role claim more plausible. When Final-Fan died and you didn't revive him, you didn't bring him back because you thought he wouldn't have been that big of a help to the town, when he actually would have. He would have been the biggest help to the town. There isn't anyone else you could have revived who would have helped us more, yet you shrugged it off. 

VOTE: Mario

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Sometimes people lie about nameclaims.

So how does anyone ever get lynched? They confess? 

What does it take to get a confession? And if their name-claim proves real? Then what? Are they usually scum, or town?

1) ok one question... is the morpheus claim credible? why would he be the SK, he sounds more like a roleblocker (dreams)? Would anyone else fit the SK profile?

just asking cause by vett's words ( or someone else?) he is only mentioned in the game as you deal with the consequenses of his actions... he doesn't actually appear.

Also we had a daytime vigilante, which would suggest a night time vigilante is already there too.... then you add me. How many kills can the town really get?

2) Mario hasn't posted anything new... then again it's a good strategy, he's only fosed on his posts.

However I find it funny that one of the reasons prof got off his back is because he kept repeating that when he died we'd see prof/hat/dtw were scum... I'm not much more experienced than prof but I see that as scum behaviour... weighing as much as one can on the self confidence of the attackers. Proof that it works, prof repeated that he didn't want to be wrong and forfeit his life.

So in conclusion... until a better target is found by our prostitute =) , i'll keep my vote there

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Sometimes people lie about nameclaims.

So how does anyone ever get lynched? They confess? 

What does it take to get a confession? And if their name-claim proves real? Then what? Are they usually scum, or town?

Squilliam name claimed, and no one called him out for that.

Some people can lie about their names and find a role that makes them seem pro-town, or do use their real name and lie about their role.

In any case, you shouldn't take names and their alignments to heart.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you