By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Alright Mario, Here is the post that made me wonder.

supermario128 said:

If it is lame then blame the mod because it is true. I can only revive ONE person that died the previous night. They are revived for LESS THAN 3 POSTS. I CAN NOT use my revive ability every night either. Maybe it is something like ONCE or TWICE the whole game. I am not going to bring the cop (FF) back after the first night when he would only have investigated one person and then have him die again after 2 posts, let alone Kantor.

If you guys don't believe I am not scum you will just have to find out the hard way and then take down Hatmoza tomorrow.

When I first read this it seemed like you were saying you're not going to bring the cop (Final-Fan) back rather than you can't.

Reading it again you don't seem too sure about how your role even works.

"Maybe it is something like ONCE or TWICE the whole game?"
You don't know?

Please can you tell us everything you can about your role.

Specifically: 
1) Do you bring the person back from the dead during the night or during the day?
2) Is it a one use power or can it be used multiple times?
3) What limitations are placed on the revived party? Can they write one massive post detailing everything they know if they want to?
4) If you hadn't role-claimed would the revived party know who had brought them back from the dead?

Around the Network

All caught up.

Well.....

Mario.... Like I said, his roleclaim is preposterous and he said he didn't revive Final-Fan for one reason then changed that reason later.

Vetteman is very scummy. He was extraordinarily defensive when accused of being scum before, and was adamant about there being no bus driver (probably trying to hurt the town by making them think they're safer) and was trying very hard to kill hatmoza.

I'm still unsure whom to vote for...

UNVOTE

But it will be one of these two.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Nikells said:

When I first read this it seemed like you were saying you're not going to bring the cop (Final-Fan) back rather than you can't.

You don't know?

Specifically: 
1) Do you bring the person back from the dead during the night or during the day?
3) What limitations are placed on the revived party? Can they write one massive post detailing everything they know if they want to?
4) If you hadn't role-claimed would the revived party know who had brought them back from the dead?

I didn't want to say everything because I don't want to be mod killed...

1) It has to be from the previous night. So they come back during the day.
2) ONE TIME, that is why I said I didn't want to waste it. Me saying "very few times" and "one or two times" was a hint that it can't be used all the time.
3)They can make TWO posts and then die again instantly.
4) Probably not.

Do you have all the info you want now. And that is only half of my powers. So lynching me would be a HUGE mistake. I already mentioned my other half btw.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nikells said:

supermario128 said:

If it is lame then blame the mod because it is true. I can only revive ONE person that died the previous night. They are revived for LESS THAN 3 POSTS. I CAN NOT use my revive ability every night either. Maybe it is something like ONCE or TWICE the whole game. I am not going to bring the cop (FF) back after the first night when he would only have investigated one person and then have him die again after 2 posts, let alone Kantor.

If you guys don't believe I am not scum you will just have to find out the hard way and then take down Hatmoza tomorrow.

Thankx nikells

ok mario i'll tell whats bothering me i remeber (and correct me if am) someone suggesting the hades can bring dead people before you did and its like you borrowed that idea

secoundly why not just get pm's from the dead player rather than have him post again in the thread

i'd like hear  every detail of your role and dint leave anything out and don't take along time to do that

only then i can determine if not reviving FF was logical and what you said earlier fit

an

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
Nikells said:

You don't know?

Specifically: 

I didn't want to say everything because I don't want to be mod killed...

1) It has to be from the previous night. So they come back during the day.
2) ONE TIME, that is why I said I didn't want to waste it. Me saying "very few times" and "one or two times" was a hint that it can't be used all the time.
3)They can make TWO posts and then die again instantly.
4) Probably not.

Do you have all the info you want now. And that is only half of my powers. So lynching me would be a HUGE mistake. I already mentioned my other half btw.

You keep changing the conditions of your powers.

And what's the other half? Post it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

I say we call off the lynch of mario.

He will have to prove his power to us, though.

I don't want to off a townie.

And I don't want my game to end either. XD

Like i said before i still don't believe it, but who do you want him to revive ?

and more importantly who do we lynch today.

I don't mind lynching sabby because when he's mafia its so obvious i feel sorry just voting him

honestly I don't know. I'm so tired from trying to figure stuff out.

I just don't feel like I have enough evidence on anyone yet.

Supermario was acting exactly like squilliam was...

I made a promise that I would relinquish my life to the town if supermario turned out to be a townie. I just can't believe he acted the way he did as a townie. I don't understand how anyone can be so amazingly suspicious. 

Same went for vette. So many gaps in the story... for example, the whole cult thing. I don't understand how he could know for a fact, and yet think that hatmoza was behind it. I just can't agree. I'm trying to, but I cannot.

I don't understand if these are tricks, or just fantastical theories. Based on activity I'd say they were guilty, but I don't know how to overcome the name claims...

OMG.... stop flipping votes arround prof, it's mighty dangerous especially with a guy sitting at L-1.

You unvote, vote vet, unvote, vote mario.... if anyone voted mario in the mean time, you'd be hammering Mario.... (not even sure it didn't happen, there's too many posts to bother looking). learn to say FoS instead please.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

dtewi said:

You keep changing the conditions of your powers.

And what's the other half? Post it.

What did I change dtewi? I already said I could protect myself. Or did you forget?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:

vette what group of characters would you theorize is the cultists?

So far, it looks like the groups are:

gods, titans, and .....?

Ok vette is gone....

can someone else deliver some theories?

Who are the cultists? A portion of townies? Another group? Identifications?

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

I say we call off the lynch of mario.

He will have to prove his power to us, though.

I don't want to off a townie.

And I don't want my game to end either. XD

Like i said before i still don't believe it, but who do you want him to revive ?

and more importantly who do we lynch today.

I don't mind lynching sabby because when he's mafia its so obvious i feel sorry just voting him

honestly I don't know. I'm so tired from trying to figure stuff out.

I just don't feel like I have enough evidence on anyone yet.

Supermario was acting exactly like squilliam was...

I made a promise that I would relinquish my life to the town if supermario turned out to be a townie. I just can't believe he acted the way he did as a townie. I don't understand how anyone can be so amazingly suspicious. 

Same went for vette. So many gaps in the story... for example, the whole cult thing. I don't understand how he could know for a fact, and yet think that hatmoza was behind it. I just can't agree. I'm trying to, but I cannot.

I don't understand if these are tricks, or just fantastical theories. Based on activity I'd say they were guilty, but I don't know how to overcome the name claims...

Sometimes people lie about nameclaims.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you