By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:

I do,  the cult kills were put in other I believe

All right then. 

So why the entire fight over the last few pages? 

-  You had no way to argue about being more than one mafia based on your role, especially when you lnew there's a possible second SK. 
-  You suspected hatmoza, even thought your role doesn't even contradict his. 

Now, you took this long to roleclaim, and now you seem to have taken back on what you have argued so far. I mean, why the sudden change of heart?

I'm not trying to start another huge argument, I just want satisfactory answers from you. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Nikells said:

Hey guys, guys. Check this out, I'm gonna roleclaim:

I'm Oedipus

At night I get to choose between:
a) Kill my dad.
b) Bang my mum.

So proud of myself.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Oedipus never shows up in the God of War series, at all.  Not in any of the 4 games, and not even in the cheesy mobile phone game either.

Vetteman94 said:
Nikells said:

Hey guys, guys. Check this out, I'm gonna roleclaim:

I'm Oedipus

At night I get to choose between:
a) Kill my dad.
b) Bang my mum.

So proud of myself.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Oedipus never shows up in the God of War series, at all.  Not in any of the 4 games, and not even in the cheesy mobile phone game either.

I just assumed he was joking. Hehe.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:

Here's a question:

Supermario is a death god.
You are helios, looking for a death god.

What think?

Nope,  it specifically says Morpheus in my role PM. 

Also 

FOS - NEN-USER

A lot of his posts have been off-topic, and he's barely gotten through the discussion. Now, his only posts have been on his "disbelief" of Supermario. 

I'm not FoSing him for the recent part where he claimed to be asleep (who's gonna say he's lying?) but he has been consistently quiet throughout the game. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Also 

FOS - NEN-USER

A lot of his posts have been off-topic, and he's barely gotten through the discussion. Now, his only posts have been on his "disbelief" of Supermario. 

I'm not FoSing him for the recent part where he claimed to be asleep (who's gonna say he's lying?) but he has been consistently quiet throughout the game. 

Or sitting back laughing at us for arguing, when chances are everyone who has been arguing is pro town...

Nintendo still doomed?

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Here's a question:

Supermario is a death god.
You are helios, looking for a death god.

What think?

Nope,  it specifically says Morpheus in my role PM. 

morpheus is a death god, yes a dream god, but he's part of the trinity of death.

180 fucking posts to read, what the heck!

damnit people, I spend one day at a friends and shopping, get back and you posted like this >_>

unvote supermario128

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

180 fucking posts to read, what the heck!

damnit people, I spend one day at a friends and shopping, get back and you posted like this >_>

This game is MOVING incredibly fast, maybe the fastest one ever. If you are gone at all you miss a TON. Another thing that is annoying me. I was gone for 2 or 3 hours and had to read over 2 pages.

Nintendo still doomed?