By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

A lot of what you said still doesn't add up, vetteman. 

You claimed earlier that there were two mafias. 

Now, you just said that there was a second SK. 

If you knew this, then why did you claim there to be two mafias? Two SKs and two mafia kills night one is out of the question, especially because we had the Sister of Fate kill kronos, not another mafia. 

I believe I found your question correct?

Well 2 mafias and 2 SKs would add up to the number of kills we had the first night would it not?  

How do we know the Sisiter of Fate is not the other mafia, or at least anti-town group?

Sister of Fate was put in "other" 

Mafia aren't put in other. 

An anti-town group would

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Sister of Fate, implied by the name, is someone who changes Fate. 

Khuutra Fate was changed from surviving the night, into being kiled that night, perhaps? 

Titans are the dudes that ruled before the omypians. Cronos was Zeu's dad, ate him along with all his children, and then Zeus and his siblings escaped his belly, locked him up, and took over the world. 

So Titans are the enemies of the Gods n' stuff. I hope that's what you meant.  

Oh wow: I'm glad I asked!

So if Khuutra wasn't going to die that night his fate was changed so that he did? No wonder he's pissed.
The Sister of Fate has got to be one of us right? Otherwise it would just be the mod killing Khuutra on day 1.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Also, there is the evidence that everyone who voted for squilliam has voted for mario. What do you make of that? Additionally, no final vote came in despite a good 12 hours of mario being at L-1.

I dont really make much of it, some of the ones that didnt vote kinda have a history of lurking regardless of their roles. And there are only 4 voters that have voted for both.   noname, SciFiBoy, nen-suer and dtewi.   oddly enough one of those people I have voted to lynch.

I would still like to get a few more unvotes in for SM128,  because  with the number of lurkers we have  at the moment,  there could be a quick 1-2 hammer vote.   

Also,  I was just curious as to what you thought about who is responsible for the 4 kills from the first night?   We have the one mafia kill,  and we have Heph, as Kratos, and his kill. And I am assuming that one of the other 2 are from Morpheus.  But who is responsible for the last one?

story death. Necessary death. Zeus doesn't exist.

Khuutra has some way of coming back. He wouldn't just die like that. 3vr wouldn't do that to khuutra.

I never said Zues existed,  I asked who is responsible for the last kill.   There are no story deaths,  you are only killed if you are targetted.

not true at all. There are roles that die without reason.

There could be a night vigilante.

Another vigilante would be highly doubtful due to being able to convert a SK into a vigilante,  that wold make 3 killing roles for the town. 

c03n3nj0 said:
Nikells said:

I'm Oedipus

At night I get to choose between:
a) Kill my dad.
b) Bang my mum.

I hope you're joking >.< 

So do my parents.

Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

If you knew this, then why did you claim there to be two mafias? Two SKs and two mafia kills night one is out of the question, especially because we had the Sister of Fate kill kronos, not another mafia. 

Well 2 mafias and 2 SKs would add up to the number of kills we had the first night would it not?  

How do we know the Sisiter of Fate is not the other mafia, or at least anti-town group?

An anti-town group would

Not really....

Anything that is not the normal murdered/massacred/whatever is put in other.

Like the bomb, that is put in other. So "other" can work for either pro-town or anti-town. 

You should know this, Vetteman. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Nikells said:

I'm Oedipus

At night I get to choose between:
a) Kill my dad.
b) Bang my mum.

I hope you're joking >.< 

So do my parents.

I

I was not expecting that answer. 

Touché

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

An anti-town group would

Not really....

Like the bomb, that is put in other. So "other" can work for either pro-town or anti-town. 

I do,  the cult kills were put in other

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

An anti-town group would

Not really....

I do,  the cult kills were put in other I believe

Nikells said:

Mario's claim seems pretty unbelievable and I noticed he kept changing the terms of it: one minute he can only resurrect people from the previous night and the next he just doesn't want to waste his ability on Final Fan. Ok, lets say I believe that: why would he also not have brought Kantor back when Hatmoza claimed he had special information from him?
The only reason I can think of not to lynch mario right now is that his role is so easy to prove if it's true: he brings whoever dies tonight back.

I never changed the terms of anything. What are you talking about? Why would I waste my power on anyone from night one when they only had ONE night to find anything out. I said I can use my revival ability A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT. Besides it is too late to bring anyone back from night one anyway and no one died night two.... Hopefully night 3 I can use it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Here's a question:

Supermario is a death god.
You are helios, looking for a death god.

What think?