By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

A lot of what you said still doesn't add up, vetteman. 

You claimed earlier that there were two mafias. 

Now, you just said that there was a second SK. 

If you knew this, then why did you claim there to be two mafias? Two SKs and two mafia kills night one is out of the question, especially because we had the Sister of Fate kill kronos, not another mafia. 

especially when his pm says "find morpheus" and Hat's says "find Kratos". Yet he still thought that there could only be one psych....

Well im sorry hatmoza never sent me his Role PM so I could confirm his story?   What do you want me to say?

I want you to look back at it again.

All three of you agreed with each other. You all had an agenda to protect Heph and wanted to kill Hat. Now you turn out to be a psychiatrist. Can you blame me for finding you suspicious?

It is very very hard to believe you vette. Not that I'm saying you're lying, but that it is difficult to see your point of view on all of this.

Well can you blame me if I find hatmoza suspicious when he claims to have the exact same role I have just with a different target?   having just one psychiatrist in a game is "not the norm" you could say, it is one of the more rare 3rd party roles.  but to have 2, would be quite ridiculous.  

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Also, let me guess vette. You have no idea who morpheus is?

Why would I know who Morpheus is?   I have a couple ideas yes,  but nothing concrete like hatmoza has.  I didnt have help, I have to go off of peoples posts.  

Hell its why I asked the question about,  ' I wonder how many people have characters that do not show up in any of the games, like TruckOSaurus claimed he has"    Or something close to this.   It was to try and get information about Morpheus,  who doesnt actually show up in the Chains of Olympus game,  you are only fighting what he caused.

Umm I have an obvious guess for who morpheus is. He mentioned it on the first day. Who did you target?

I targetted TruckOSaurus,  it was swing and a miss

Vetteman94 said:

Well can you blame me if I find hatmoza suspicious when he claims to have the exact same role I have just with a different target?   having just one psychiatrist in a game is "not the norm" you could say, it is one of the more rare 3rd party roles.  but to have 2, would be quite ridiculous.  

I hear you, but you were very certain about all the roles.

anyway, let's put it behind us. I do not want any more bickering or insulting. I was very much validated in suspecting you.
I'm certainly most curious about noname, but I do not want to call for another roleclaim today.

There is a possibility that gods indeed are good and titans are mafia.

Also, there is the evidence that everyone who voted for squilliam has voted for mario. What do you make of that? Additionally, no final vote came in despite a good 12 hours of mario being at L-1.

I'm not convinced.

Vote supermario128

theprof00 said:

Also, there is the evidence that everyone who voted for squilliam has voted for mario. What do you make of that? Additionally, no final vote came in despite a good 12 hours of mario being at L-1.

I dont really make much of it, some of the ones that didnt vote kinda have a history of lurking regardless of their roles. And there are only 4 voters that have voted for both.   noname, SciFiBoy, nen-suer and dtewi.   oddly enough one of those people I have voted to lynch.

I would still like to get a few more unvotes in for SM128,  because  with the number of lurkers we have  at the moment,  there could be a quick 1-2 hammer vote.   

Also,  I was just curious as to what you thought about who is responsible for the 4 kills from the first night?   We have the one mafia kill,  and we have Heph, as Kratos, and his kill. And I am assuming that one of the other 2 are from Morpheus.  But who is responsible for the last one?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I'm not convinced.

Vote supermario128

Oh please,  dont go back to being this way.

Vetteman, you didn't answer my question. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

I dont really make much of it, some of the ones that didnt vote kinda have a history of lurking regardless of their roles. And there are only 4 voters that have voted for both.   noname, SciFiBoy, nen-suer and dtewi.   oddly enough one of those people I have voted to lynch.

I would still like to get a few more unvotes in for SM128,  because  with the number of lurkers we have  at the moment,  there could be a quick 1-2 hammer vote.   

Also,  I was just curious as to what you thought about who is responsible for the 4 kills from the first night?   We have the one mafia kill,  and we have Heph, as Kratos, and his kill. And I am assuming that one of the other 2 are from Morpheus.  But who is responsible for the last one?

story death. Necessary death. Zeus doesn't exist.

Khuutra has some way of coming back. He wouldn't just die like that. 3vr wouldn't do that to khuutra.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

story death. Necessary death. Zeus doesn't exist.

Khuutra has some way of coming back. He wouldn't just die like that. 3vr wouldn't do that to khuutra.

I never said Zues existed,  I asked who is responsible for the last kill.   There are no story deaths,  you are only killed if you are targetted.

Wow, why did I have to have my first game in the most complicated, inventive mafia game of all time?