By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

It says who I am looking for,  I am looking for Morpheus, The God of Dreams, if I find him I cure him and he becomes a townie or come back to Olympus as my role PM actually says.  Chains of Olympus anyone?????  Its not normal for a Psychiatrist to get help in finding the person he looking for.  Also a Psychiatrist turns into a doctor once his target is either killed or cured.

unvote vetteman

his story checks out.

goddamnit, you two had better start playing better!

mario is our safest bet for now, he's claim is just......unbelievable

and i want to know for sure if there is another faction (and some gods are part of it)

So you're willing to kill someone who could be town just to test out your theory?

his claim is too hard to believe and even if he could use this ability once jnot reviving the cop

doesn'tmake any sense to me

we're running out of time, what do you think we should do?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

can we get some unvotes for mario because he is dangerously close to a lynch.

Mario's only failure here seems to be that nobody believes his power.

Vetteman's failure here is that his story is full of holes.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:

It says who I am looking for,  I am looking for Morpheus, The God of Dreams, if I find him I cure him and he becomes a townie or come back to Olympus as my role PM actually says.  Chains of Olympus anyone?????  Its not normal for a Psychiatrist to get help in finding the person he looking for.  Also a Psychiatrist turns into a doctor once his target is either killed or cured.

So we have two Sk?!!! Kratos and Morpheus?

Hep said that his kills aren't limited so having another SK is just...wrong >_<

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

what about your second faction theory? That seems to have conveniently disappeared.

Not really,  because who are the other 2 kills?   Second SK and second anti-town group perhaps?

TruckOSaurus said:

@noname: Where did you get that the day is ending in two hours? The counter on the OP says 1 day and 20 hours!

that's good, i was panicking coze i thought we have to vote now

@noname

WTH dude!!

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well there were 4 deaths the first night.   If you consider one from the mafia, and one from Heph,   explain the other 2? 

A lot of what you said still doesn't add up, vetteman. 

You claimed earlier that there were two mafias. 

Now, you just said that there was a second SK. 

If you knew this, then why did you claim there to be two mafias? Two SKs and two mafia kills night one is out of the question, especially because we had the Sister of Fate kill kronos, not another mafia. 

especially when his pm says "find morpheus" and Hat's says "find Kratos". Yet he still thought that there could only be one psych....

Well im sorry hatmoza never sent me his Role PM so I could confirm his story?   What do you want me to say?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah, he was scared of getting caught so he did nothing.

I remember that part, but I thought he was only able to kill every other night: he just didn't do anything then either.  I guess I'm just remembering wrong.

sabby can kill every day, but if he thinks the cop will investigate him of a certain night he can choose not tot kill

and he will turn up innocent.

fearing an invegation he left his house only once to kill stefl an failed

(funny thing he wanted to kill you before he got lynched)

double post

theprof00 said:

Also, let me guess vette. You have no idea who morpheus is?

Why would I know who Morpheus is?   I have a couple ideas yes,  but nothing concrete like hatmoza has.  I didnt have help, I have to go off of peoples posts.  

Hell its why I asked the question about,  ' I wonder how many people have characters that do not show up in any of the games, like TruckOSaurus claimed he has"    Or something close to this.   It was to try and get information about Morpheus,  who doesnt actually show up in the Chains of Olympus game,  you are only fighting what he caused.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

A lot of what you said still doesn't add up, vetteman. 

You claimed earlier that there were two mafias. 

Now, you just said that there was a second SK. 

If you knew this, then why did you claim there to be two mafias? Two SKs and two mafia kills night one is out of the question, especially because we had the Sister of Fate kill kronos, not another mafia. 

especially when his pm says "find morpheus" and Hat's says "find Kratos". Yet he still thought that there could only be one psych....

Well im sorry hatmoza never sent me his Role PM so I could confirm his story?   What do you want me to say?

I want you to look back at it again.

All three of you agreed with each other. You all had an agenda to protect Heph and wanted to kill Hat. Now you turn out to be a psychiatrist. Can you blame me for finding you suspicious?

It is very very hard to believe you vette. Not that I'm saying you're lying, but that it is difficult to see your point of view on all of this.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Also, let me guess vette. You have no idea who morpheus is?

Why would I know who Morpheus is?   I have a couple ideas yes,  but nothing concrete like hatmoza has.  I didnt have help, I have to go off of peoples posts.  

Hell its why I asked the question about,  ' I wonder how many people have characters that do not show up in any of the games, like TruckOSaurus claimed he has"    Or something close to this.   It was to try and get information about Morpheus,  who doesnt actually show up in the Chains of Olympus game,  you are only fighting what he caused.

Umm I have an obvious guess for who morpheus is. He mentioned it on the first day. Who did you target?