By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

ARGH, reading through hundreds of posts is a serious pain in the arse.

Anyway, I believe Supermario128 is innocent. Sounds weird? I know. I actually even HoS'd him. But I tell you what. Last game he acted exactly the same way. He contributed nothing to the town, acted like scum and went totally crazy when he was accused. And yet, he turned pro-town.  Also, after some quick search, I found the role he claimed, called reviver. So he didn't pull that out from his arse. I honestly can't tell why I think he's pro-town. It's just my gut feeling.

@theprof: God, could you PLEASE reduce the amount of posts please? ever already told you, it's just annoying and confusing.

As for Vette, he is a serious bet for scum. Claiming psychatrist AFTER all the ruckus hatmoza and Heph made isn't doing you any favors. Here are some quotes that sound interesting:

"why dont you help out the town and just post the links to all the posts were it proves we are lying scum?"

Getting overly defensive, are we?

"How come Sm128 hasnt been lynched yet?"

Seems like somebody wants to force a day end.

"Yes Heph, take your pick but aim wisely.  As I can protect myself and you wouldnt want to waste a night kill would you?"

How did you thought people would react to this? You couldn't sound more scumier with this post.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

yeah right. You've contributed nothing vette.

In any case, our team will be a lot more informed when I get information without having you three constantly disrupting the discovery process and inserting your own baseless theories.

How come Sm128 hasnt been lynched yet?    

because mafia hasn't voted him.

Notice any similarities between who voted for squill and who voted for mario? It's like the same list. Squill was mafia. So are you.

You havent voted for Supermario128 either

But whatever helps you sleep at night to keep your fragile plan alive

I unvoted supermario so he wouldn't get lynched and night be over before i was able to explain my role and all the information I had. you hate me so much don't you? Blind til the very end.

hatmoza said:

2 things I'll like to say.

Heph, take in consideration the bus driver! Don't kill if you think it's best.

Prof, good work for your first game. That sex last night was fucking awesome btw.

Too much Information...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Vetteman94 said:

Vote: nen-suer

You were completely quiet during the big "shitstorm" and yet you come in and bandwagon vote Sm128 make a couple of off topic post and dissappear again.  You have provided no useful information for the town.

you mean the shit storm that started 1 Am ? oh yeah i was sleeping

i had to read around 15 pages so..."excuse me"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

For the love god "theprof" stop quoting the entire text over and over gain PLEASE

I was trying to edit out those other ones... :(

just don't do it again, i had to reads alot today

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Against my better judgement, I too have some inclination as to marios innocence. It looks like he just got caught up in an attempt to disredit Hatmoza.

What everyone needs to understand is that Hatmoza is not mafia.

My role gave me information that proves it.

Mario could just be playing very badly.

I'm willing to go after someone else.

I believe dtewi is innocent too.

I pushed him really hard and he never once became defensive. Never said anything like "you're crazy" and he didn't FoS me either. I'm pretty sure he is town.

Another question I have is why mario keeps pushing for us to lynch hat,myself, and dtewi..

Mario.

another question. If the player you revive can only posts less than 3, wouldn't it make sense to revive someone who could give information like kantor? It appears to me that your ability is to receive information from the dead. Why didn't you use it?

theprof00 said:

Against my better judgement, I too have some inclination as to marios innocence. It looks like he just got caught up in an attempt to disredit Hatmoza.

I dont mind giving a mario a chance to prove his ability, but i have to say i cant believe he can revive people

and even if he did not reviving the dead cop is enough for me to lynch him

I have to say that vetteman tend to be aggressive and hard headed when he's innocent

plus Helios is on the side of Zeus and one of the important chacters in gow.

If he's mafia then the entire (gods = good) in no longer true

Unless of course vetteman is fake calming, but like i said Helios is an important character

so i don't think that's the case

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

I dont mind giving a mario a chance to prove his ability, but i have to say i cant believe he can revive people

and even if he did not reviving the dead cop is enough for me to lynch him

same. He could just be really bad at the game though and thought he would wait for a better target.

However, he keeps mentioning that after he's lynched we should go after hat, dtewi, and myself.

I know for a fact that hat is innocent. Especially because mafia are trying really hard to get him. They framed him, they bussed him, and called for his lynch tomorrow.

Now, vette is in direct contradiction with hatmozas role. Hat received information from kantor. This I know. Vette didn't. 

Additionally, Vetteman's roleclaim does not even say how he gets the SK whom he claims to be searching for. It says he is a commuter. And he says that it says he is "looking for a god". Well what does he do once he finds him? I don't think he is the psychiatrist. I think that is just fluff in his storyline. My PM says specifically what powers I have. Vette's doesn't. 

I'm settled.

Vote Vetteman

I suggest everyone do the same and give mario a chance to redeem himself.