By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
@ every town playing in this game. Go back to page 16 (100 posts/page) and read on to see how smb and vette are lying pieces of scum.

I know it's a long read but if you're town, you won't mind.

why dont you help out the town and just post the links to all the posts were it proves we are lying scum?

I was honestly working on it before my work computer loaded onto another page, when I hit back,  it was gone. If I get home before everyone comes to their senses tonight, I'll do it again.

You really are getting desperate buddy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Well, this is pretty clear. 

Supermario's claim is.... unlikely. Listen, I am willing to let mario live to prove his role by reviving someone, but if the town decides to lynch him then I will go along with it. That way he's been playing he's the best shot for scum, even better than Vetteman. 

The only reason on why I am willing to let mario live is because, in all honesty, I am interested in this revival thing. 

Now, Vetteman is playing better than mario, but he still sounds pretty scummy. 

"Yes Heph, take your pick but aim wisely.  As I can protect myself and you wouldnt want to waste a night kill would you?" Read this over and over in your head. This sounds sooooo scummy. It sounds like he's sure he can't get killed, which may be possible, but I assure you a pro-town role won't act like he's been acting for the past day of the game. Vetteman's hardheadedness makes it hard to believe him. His role doesn't even counter hatmoza's claim, at all, and his refuse to accept their is a bus drier doesn't even fit into his role, either.  

I'm willing to lynch mario first, and then if he turns out guilty then we go for Vetteman. If mario is not guilty, then we go for theprof like he said. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Aphrodite doesnt do anything in the game,  you can choose to bang her or not,  it doesnt effect the outcome. 

And of course she is on Zues' side,  in the second game Athena pleads with Kratos to not kill Zues because all of Olympus will fall if he is killed because Zues is Olympus.   But you would remember that if you played the games

2nd paragraph: What does that have to do with aphrodite? Nothing.

1st paragraph. I do nothing to help zeus in the game, and in fact allow kratos to go kill zeus by helping him cross the bridge. She even mentions something about kratos being caught up with getting zeus, and let's him do it anyway.

No. Basing alignment off of game roles does not make sense.

Allow Kratos?   She couldnt stop him if she wanted to, he would have done to her the same thing he did to Hera.  It was Hepheastos that makes Kratos a weapon that can reactivate the bridges so he can cross them.  

It has everything to do with Aphrodite,  since she is part of Olympus she would DIE.

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm willing to lynch mario first, and then if he turns out guilty then we go for Vetteman. If mario is not guilty, then we go for theprof like he said. 

And Hatmoza/ Dtewi.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

c03n3nj0 said:

Supermario's claim is.... unlikely. Listen, I am willing to let mario live to prove his role by reviving someone, but if the town decides to lynch him then I will go along with it. That way he's been playing he's the best shot for scum, even better than Vetteman. 

The only reason on why I am willing to let mario live is because, in all honesty, I am interested in this revival thing. 

When you put it like that ... hmmm, if he can revive someone for us that would be awesome.

Vette is not playing good -_- newb mistakes for such an experienced player.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

And Hatmoza/ Dtewi.

lynching hatmoza makes no sense. 

dtewi, interestingly enough, is viewed in suspicion by both sides. (Both sides in, theprof and you) 

I've already expressed my suspicion for dtewi in previous posts. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hatmoza said:
c03n3nj0 said:

When you put it like that ... hmmm, if he can revive someone for us that would be awesome.

Vette is not playing good -_- newb mistakes for such an experienced player.

no no no! What am I saying! If he really cared for the town he would have revived Kantor or FF already. He's a lying scum! STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEAD J0!

Also jo, about Dtewi.

Go back to page 17 and watch how dtewi was probably the only person to catch on to the prof. He tried endlessly to convince vette that the bus driver theory is very possible, but vette continued to deny the slightest chance of there being a bus driver.

I believe dtewi is innocent.

hatmoza said:

no no no! What am I saying! If he really cared for the town he would have revived Kantor or FF already. He's a lying scum! STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEAD J0!

Also jo, about Dtewi.

Go back to page 17 and watch how dtewi was probably the only person to catch on to the prof. He tried endlessly to convince vette that the bus driver theory is very possible, but vette continued to deny the slightest chance of there being a bus driver.

I believe dtewi is innocent.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3597812

I believe dtewi is scum. :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vote: nen-suer

You were completely quiet during the big "shitstorm" and yet you come in and bandwagon vote Sm128 make a couple of off topic post and dissappear again.  You have provided no useful information for the town.

2 things I'll like to say.

Heph, take in consideration the bus driver! Don't kill if you think it's best.

Prof, good work for your first game. That sex last night was fucking awesome btw.