By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Around the Network

For the love god "theprof" stop quoting the entire text over and over gain PLEASE

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

wow wtf was that.

ioi fix the site

edits were done because of a HUGE post and double quotes repeated several times

nen-suer said:

For the love god "theprof" stop quoting the entire text over and over gain PLEASE

I was trying to edit out those other ones... :(

nen-suer said:

site went down and apparently sent the same post in about 5 times. Then I went to get rid of them and ended up quoting them over and over with no text... :(

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Heph, take your pick at noname or vette tonight.

That is fucking damning evidence by prof! it explains and clears up a lot of skepticisms many of you had.

There is a mafia bus driver. I'm 110% sure Aphrodite blocked me last night, if Prof blocked heph. Then there's 110% mafia bus driver among us.

Vette, smb and noname are conspiring against us. That explains their continous desperate assaults against my role claim, and why they continued to dismiss everything prof had to throw at us.

not to mention calling me paranoid, annoying, and crazy

yeah that's right I'm crazy, crazy like a FOX!

site went down. Don't blame prof for so many repeated posts, VGC has been acting really crazy the last week, especially when it goes down.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

site went down. Don't blame prof for so many repeated posts, VGC has been acting really crazy the last week, especially when it goes down.

Yeah....it destroyed the motherfucking OP ! I had to make the fucking table again....

Dammit 5 pages in 12 hours... I'll try to catch up.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Then why are you trying to kill 2 people who claim to be Gods then?

because we do not know if role=alignment. That is not proven. You yourself are a cousin of squilliams character. Your parents are titans. 

You vehemently argue that we are using strict gow guidelines. Why?

You argue that it is your way or no way.

You do not trust me. You denied the possibility of me having more information than you did, and put my role on the line to do it.

I understand the mistrust. But you really thought that I was a mafia who was
-giving away the existence of the mafia busser
-drawing so much attention to myself
-clueless ("beyond my abillity" right?)

If you are not mafia.You are still contributing to confusion in a huge way. You should be lynched.

Because its a God of War themed game, did you not read the opening post.

That still doesnt explain why you are trying to kill three people(Im adding myself in here now) that are uncontested Gods, that are all on the side of Zues during the game of which the theme is based off of. 

For that reason alone you are worse than I am