By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Announcement : Hatmoza has been modkilled due to having an opinion that I don't have.

-_-

Witches >>> Angry grey bald men 

Angry grey bald men who fuck sluts >>>> Slutty whitches 

-_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Announcement : Hatmoza has been modkilled due to having an opinion that I don't have.

-_-

-_-

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

-_-

-_-

1. You are dragging your own topic off-topic!

2. There is a difference between being a sexually confident, satisfied, fulfilled woman and being a slut - Bayonetta is sexy for her own benefit, and doesn't need validation or even companionship from any man in her game. Calling her a slut is disengenuous.

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

-_-

-_-

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

-_-

-_-

You bastard! 

That is 10x worst than any words GoW3vr could ever throw at me.

I will never be able to get that image out of my head *sob*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

-_-

-_-

1. You are dragging your own topic off-topic!

2. There is a difference between being a sexually confident, satisfied, fulfilled woman and being a slut - Bayonetta is sexy for her own benefit, and doesn't need validation or even companionship from any man in her game. Calling her a slut is disengenuous.

Dude...I was fooling around...

Edit - And I don't understand if you're fooling around too cause I don't understand the meaning of what you said... lolollllooooool

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

You bastard! 

That is 10x worst than any words GoW3vr could ever throw at me.

I will never be able to get that image out of my head *sob*

Thank you nen !!!

OK, since I feel sexy today, I shall un-modkill you.....repeatedly comparing God of War to other slashers in a way that makes it seem inferior would mean modkilling with immediate effect.

Especially if your name starts with a "h" and ends with a "atmoza".

Hephaestos said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

I'll still take the deal supermario.

I, thepro00, hereby relinquish my life should supermario be lynched innocently.

luckly we have an SK who can execute such sentence without the town losing a lynch... unless there is a bus driver  :/

oh and to edit.... I'm not saying i'll kill him, i'm just putting forward the option... to avoid losing a day of discution.

I'm not dying at night. I'm taking a lynch tomorrow. That is the condition of the agreement.

I still have to see if he comes up innocent or not, so killing me at night is outside the scope of the agreement as well. Otherwise I would've just taken a double lynch.

And I didn't say I WILL be lynched. I said "I relinquish my life" my fate is up to the town in the end.

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

I'll still take the deal supermario.

I, thepro00, hereby relinquish my life should supermario be lynched innocently.

luckly we have an SK who can execute such sentence without the town losing a lynch... unless there is a bus driver  :/

oh and to edit.... I'm not saying i'll kill him, i'm just putting forward the option... to avoid losing a day of discution.

I'm not dying at night. I'm taking a lynch tomorrow. That is the condition of the agreement.

I still have to see if he comes up innocent or not, so killing me at night is outside the scope of the agreement as well. Otherwise I would've just taken a double lynch.

And I didn't say I WILL be lynched. I said "I relinquish my life" my fate is up to the town in the end.

Clever ...  you are unlynchable ... and your coming off as scummy.

Vetteman94 said:

How did you act when Hat was told the last letter.

Did you get a message too?

I seem to remember you arguing with me about my theory.

What's funny is, if Hat did lie and the letter or selection was different. You would be caught in a lie if you said you got the same message.