By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:

This mafia game got me in the spirit of playing a hack n slash like GoW, so I popped in my copy of Bayonetta that I had laying around for 4 months.

Why hasn't anyone told me Bayonetta was so awesome?!

4 hours in and I like it more than GoW 3!

40/40 famitsu on the 360 version... usualy these scores are there to hint people that the game is good... :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Unvote

vote : mario

Seriously...revive people? and why didn't you revive FF & kantor when they died?

sorry man i don't believe that for a second

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

My vote was already on you mario as I followed Prof.

But yeah there is no explanation as to not reviving FF or Kantor... what is more important than a cop or a lie detector? it's not like we're gonna have 10 of these and especially if it's only a revival for a few posts.... Doctors, psych, vigilante... any other townie would not be usefull at all with this ability...

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

I'll still take the deal supermario.

I, thepro00, hereby relinquish my life should supermario be lynched innocently.

luckly we have an SK who can execute such sentence without the town losing a lynch... unless there is a bus driver  :/

oh and to edit.... I'm not saying i'll kill him, i'm just putting forward the option... to avoid losing a day of discution.

since the day is comming to a close (L-1) and the discution is about over.

I have 2 potential targets that I would put at 60% chance of scum, do you want me to take a shot?

(not saying the names because of the possibility of a bus driver).

Keep in mind that there is the mafia killing tonight and the "butchering guy" guy too (who seems to be a 1 night off killer)... this could reduce the town to 11 people (counting the lynch). Worst case senario there is 2 factions and we have up to 1 mafia and 3 of the other so  6Vs1VS3VsMe (since i'm not yet cured and it's a worst case senario).

I think it's worth it....

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

This mafia game got me in the spirit of playing a hack n slash like GoW, so I popped in my copy of Bayonetta that I had laying around for 4 months.

Why hasn't anyone told me Bayonetta was so awesome?!

4 hours in and I like it more than GoW 3!

You are hereby modkilled into oblivion.

Vote Count

8 out of 15 players have voted

7 Votes Supermario128 (L-1)

theprof00, SciFiBoy, hatmoza, Hephaestos, noname2200, dtewi, nen-suer

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

Announcement : Hatmoza has been modkilled due to having an opinion that I don't have.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Announcement : Hatmoza has been modkilled due to having an opinion that I don't have.

-_-

Witches >>> Angry grey bald men 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

that's like overpowered :x

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

-_-

Witches >>> Angry grey bald men 

Angry grey bald men who fuck sluts >>>> Slutty whitches 

-_-