By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Supermario. That is the lamest, weakest roleclaim anyone has ever come up with. You're telling me that you had the chance to revive Final-Fan and didn't? Get the fuck out of here with that shit!

You know how helpful it would have been if you brought someone like Kantor or FF back to life to support us instead you cowardly protect yourself?! Frankly I don't buy your shitty story you lying scum!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Ok, Vette, why did you wait 2000 posts to come forward as a psychiatrist? 

Well, at least when I die now and people see that I really was a psychiatrist, Some use will come out of it. They'll know you're lying. 

Also, Why did you say you didn't suspect me but then said you did?

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

I am Helios, The God of the Sun

I am searching for a certain God who has gone mad with his power

I have the ability it take my Chariot and commute to protect myself

...and you think hatmoza is lying because...?

absolutely no reason at all

Vetteman94 said:
theRepublic said:

Vetteman, your role is psychiatrist like, right?  Is that why you suspect Hatmoza?  You don't think there could be two psychiatrists with different targets?

Yes it is Psychiatrist like,  and yes that is why I suspect hatmoza.  

It possible but I think its unlikely.  Im not theprof22 sure about this now

Also, is your target a SK of some sort? because you come off as if you have your own winning conditions.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:

Remember, I said there were other circumstances I must follow.

-If I bring someone back to life they die shortly after a few posts

-I can only use this power a limited number of times (Very very limited)

-It could be anyone that died the previous night, not just people sent to Hades...

-I have other powers as well besides bringing the dead back to lif, I can choose to protect myself instead

I hope I didn't reveal too much -_-

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES AT NIGHT?!?!?

As an SK, i'm appaled, 2 people have given their roles (or have they?) today and both say they can make themselves protected at night... I mean come on, there's bound to be also doctors and we have 2 confirmed town killers ( day vigilante and sister of fate)... I'm starting to think I would never have had a chance on my own... and now you're trying to discredit my chance of joining town

*PS i'm reading and lagging behind a bit (@ work so....i'm only logged on cause the browser is open most of the time)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theRepublic said:

Going to bed.

I'm sure I'll have at least 150 post to read tomorrow evening.  Especially with all the crazy shit that just went down.

wishfull thinking, I had 200 and that was between 5AM and 9 AM.... you're more likely to have 500... unless there's a night.

It would be cool if it was true because I have WORDS for you all

but I guess it can wait till the postgame if he's lying or just hates me

/zombie

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Fuck it!

Mario is a lying sack of shit. I don't believe for an instant we wouldn't revive the cop and he was lying about his reasons for not doing so!

VOTE: MARIO

mind the insults.... it's a game, if he lies, it means he plays as he should.

I dunno, to me saying "cunning little bastart", although insulting would be seen more like a tease than a real insult, but saying things like "lying sack of shit".... I can't see that taken to a teasing degree...

Now i quoted you cause you were there, it's not just you... I think there are too many insults flying arround guys, try to keep it clean, we're all playing a role here.

theprof00 said:

I'll still take the deal supermario.

I, thepro00, hereby relinquish my life should supermario be lynched innocently.

luckly we have an SK who can execute such sentence without the town losing a lynch... unless there is a bus driver  :/

OMFG, I come back to fricking 437 posts...

Am almost caught up with the thread......man you people love to post >_<

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This mafia game got me in the spirit of playing a hack n slash like GoW, so I popped in my copy of Bayonetta that I had laying around for 4 months.

Why hasn't anyone told me Bayonetta was so awesome?!

4 hours in and I like it more than GoW 3!