4 Votes Supermario128 (L-4)

theprof00, SciFiBoy, hatmoza, Hephaestos

1 Vote Noname220 (L-7)

nen-suer

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Two fuckin' non olympians jsut walked up into zeus' throne room and told you all what's what.

They are both fucking Gods according to the God of War series

supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:

If you can protect yourself, then you've just destroyed your own stated justification for what you admitted to be lurking...

That was just an excuse for lurking.

Why so many questions?

Because most liars can't keep their story straight.  Squilliam, for instance, fell apart once he lied and said he was the deputy.  And now you're directly contradicting yourself in major ways, despite having relatively few posts this game.

I'm afraid I don't believe you: perhaps you've been lying to try to make yourself look better in hindsight, but you've definitely been lying, and that warrants a vote.

Vote: Supermario128

I'm going to bed now too.  If by some long odd you are a townie, please share whatever information you have with the town, and my apologies in advance.  If you're not a townie, then no apologies for you!

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Two fuckin' non olympians jsut walked up into zeus' throne room and told you all what's what.

i don't care what you think. You deny the existence of a mafia busser.

supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:
supermario128 said:

Either way it would have been a waste. He only had time to investigate ONE person even if he hadn't been blocked. I'm not going to waste my power on him. I would rather be safe in the meantime and wait. 

So now it's no longer because you thought he was role-blocked, like you claimed just a few minutes ago, but because he only had one investigation under his belt?

Or a combination of the two....It isn't to hard to understand. My power would have been wasted on him, like I have already said.

So a cop isn't important for you to raise!? You'd rather use your own powers to protect yourself!

You selfish...little...ahhhh!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Vetteman, your role is psychiatrist like, right?  Is that why you suspect Hatmoza?  You don't think there could be two psychiatrists with different targets?

Yes it is Psychiatrist like,  and yes that is why I suspect hatmoza.  

It possible but I think its unlikely.  Im not theprof22 sure about this now

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

i don't care what you think. You deny the existence of a mafia busser.

You are so funny

^^You voting against me even after I fully role claimed seems very scummy to me. Once someone dies important enough to revive I will do so, like I said it has to be from the previous night. So, if tomorrow comes and say the cop/ deputy has been killed I will bring them back. That should be proof enough.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vetteman94 said:
theRepublic said:

Vetteman, your role is psychiatrist like, right?  Is that why you suspect Hatmoza?  You don't think there could be two psychiatrists with different targets?

Yes it is Psychiatrist like,  and yes that is why I suspect hatmoza.  

It possible but I think its unlikely.  Im not theprof22 sure about this now

No. Any possibility for a role to exist does not compute with vette.

supermario128 said:

^^You voting against me even after I fully role claimed seems very scummy to me. Once someone dies important enough to revive I will do so, like I said it has to be from the previous night. So, if tomorrow comes and say the cop/ deputy has been killed I will bring them back. That should be proof enough.

kinda proof like a mafia voting their own godfather?