By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I think it is too risky to lynch Mario right now....

UNVOTE

The doctor should protect Mario tonight. However, if Mario dies tonight then we'd know one thing for certain: there's a mafia bus driver.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:
noname2200 said:

Except we didn't figure out that final-fan was roleblocked until long after Day Two started, whereas you posted four hours after the day began.

Just quoting myself to raise this post again, since it was stuck at the bottom of the last page.

Either way it would have been a waste. He only had time to investigate ONE person even if he hadn't been blocked. I'm not going to waste my power on him. I would rather be safe in the meantime and wait. 

EDIT: 13,000th Post!

That's convenient.

dtewi said:

UNVOTE

The doctor should protect Mario tonight. However, if Mario dies tonight then we'd know one thing for certain: there's a mafia bus driver.

Thanks, but I can protect myself tonight.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

dtewi said:

UNVOTE

this is how it ends.

Two fuckin' non olympians jsut walked up into zeus' throne room and told you all what's what.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:
noname2200 said:

Except we didn't figure out that final-fan was roleblocked until long after Day Two started, whereas you posted four hours after the day began.

Just quoting myself to raise this post again, since it was stuck at the bottom of the last page.

Either way it would have been a waste. He only had time to investigate ONE person even if he hadn't been blocked. I'm not going to waste my power on him. I would rather be safe in the meantime and wait. 

So now it's no longer because you thought he was role-blocked, like you claimed just a few minutes ago, but because he only had one investigation under his belt?

noname2200 said:
supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:
noname2200 said:

So now it's no longer because you thought he was role-blocked, like you claimed just a few minutes ago, but because he only had one investigation under his belt?

It sounds to me like he still has the power to raise him. "I'm not going to waste my power on him" Not, "I didn't want to waste my power on him"

Sounds like your power evolves over time, eh?

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

UNVOTE

Thanks, but I can protect myself tonight.

If you can protect yourself, then you've just destroyed your own stated justification for what you admitted to be lurking...

noname2200 said:
supermario128 said:

Or a combination of the two....It isn't to hard to understand. My power would have been wasted on him, like I have already said.

Nintendo still doomed?

noname2200 said:

If you can protect yourself, then you've just destroyed your own stated justification for what you admitted to be lurking...

That was just an excuse for lurking.

Why so many questions?

Nintendo still doomed?