By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Mario, why not give the extent of your powers.

You said that there were more circumstances

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I am soooo tempted to roleclaim right now >.< 

It wouldn't make any more sense for me to do so, though. 

DO NOT ROLECLAIM

Vetteman, your role is psychiatrist like, right?  Is that why you suspect Hatmoza?  You don't think there could be two psychiatrists with different targets?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh and yes, helios is a titan in gow3. He's not a giant monster, but he's a titan nonetheless.

Here is a list of all other titan spawn for those who care to know:

(Helios, Eos, and Selene), the daughters of Coeus (Leto and Asteria), the sons of Iapetus (Prometheus, Epimetheus, Atlas, and Menoetius) and the children of Crius (Astraios, Pallas and Perses).

Epithemeus was Squilliam. You are a few names away from squilliam.

Then how come no one has lynched me yet?   In the God of War Series he is considered a God,  your list from the God of War WIki even proved that.  As it listed Helios as the God of the Sun.   We already know the the God of War series doesnt completely follow Greek Mythology to the T.  

I also ask you another question, I have acknowledged that I believe Gods are pro-town and Titans are Anti-Town, SO why would I role claim a Titan?  

Cuz they're not sure why you've brought so much attention to yourself during sm128s trial.

Yes or No -  Is Helios referred to as The God of The Sun in the God of War Series?

a titan is still a god. He is referred to as the god of the sun, but that doesn't mean anything. Titans are gods too.

theprof00 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

how the **** do you think Khuutra died then? if Zeus aint in the game, and the sister(s) of fate aint

there are characters in mafia that die on day one no matter what.

Suicidal townie for example.

Khuutra was not a suicidal townie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network
dtewi said:

I already did.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh and yes, helios is a titan in gow3. He's not a giant monster, but he's a titan nonetheless.

(Helios, Eos, and Selene), the daughters of Coeus (Leto and Asteria), the sons of Iapetus (Prometheus, Epimetheus, Atlas, and Menoetius) and the children of Crius (Astraios, Pallas and Perses).

Then how come no one has lynched me yet?   In the God of War Series he is considered a God,  your list from the God of War WIki even proved that.  As it listed Helios as the God of the Sun.   We already know the the God of War series doesnt completely follow Greek Mythology to the T.  

I also ask you another question, I have acknowledged that I believe Gods are pro-town and Titans are Anti-Town, SO why would I role claim a Titan?  

Cuz they're not sure why you've brought so much attention to yourself during sm128s trial.

Yes or No -  Is Helios referred to as The God of The Sun in the God of War Series?

a titan is still a god. He is referred to as the god of the sun, but that doesn't mean anything. Titans are gods too.

In the God of War series they are referred to differently are they not?

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

I already did.

youa ctually said

"I hope I didn't give too much away"

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

In the God of War series they are referred to differently are they not?

they are

Going to bed.

I'm sure I'll have at least 150 post to read tomorrow evening.  Especially with all the crazy shit that just went down.

Now Playing