By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

so... is Hades buddy with zeus in Gow?

cause he sure wasn't in clash of the titans or in the lightning thief (yeah I watch sucky movies)... is this a recuring thing or a hollywood fantasy? Hades to be oposed to Zeus because he's pissed of ruling only on the underworld?

Well in the last game, GOWIII, he joins his brothers for the greater good of Olympus against the TItans and Kratos

Well that explains the Titans. 

I was wondering what kind of role they played on GoW. 

Looking at it this way: It makes sense that they are separated into three factions (Titans vs Gods vs Kratos)

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

er, aint Hades the god of the underworld and an enemy of Zeus?

if thats the case, then given how Zeus is mentioned in the mods Day Start messages, would not that make Hades almost certainly an Anti-Town role?

In GOWIII Athena is also an enemy of Zues

so, alignment is apparently random then?

>_>

so his name claim brings us no closer to knowing his alignment...

dtewi said:

Vette, do you actually think hatmoza is not the psychiatrist?

Trying to say he isn't is the least likely thing you have said in this entire game.

Yes I actually think he is not the Psychaitrist

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

cause he sure wasn't in clash of the titans or in the lightning thief (yeah I watch sucky movies)... is this a recuring thing or a hollywood fantasy? Hades to be oposed to Zeus because he's pissed of ruling only on the underworld?

Well in the last game, GOWIII, he joins his brothers for the greater good of Olympus against the TItans and Kratos

Well that explains the Titans. 

I was wondering what kind of role they played on GoW. 

Looking at it this way: It makes sense that they are separated into three factions (Titans vs Gods vs Kratos)

can you elaborate this into what it means in terms of this game, ie, which of those factions you think are pro-town or not, and which of them you think Mario is

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

well then if we assume that Athena is town (pardon me but I have to), then we also go by the fact that this is not GoW III dogma... either posterior, or not linked to the games at all.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

er, aint Hades the god of the underworld and an enemy of Zeus?

if thats the case, then given how Zeus is mentioned in the mods Day Start messages, would not that make Hades almost certainly an Anti-Town role?

In GOWIII Athena is also an enemy of Zues

so, alignment is apparently random then?

>_>

so his name claim brings us no closer to knowing his alignment...

But like I said i my other post to Heph,  Hades joins his brothers to protect Olympus from the Titans and Kratos

can someone refresh my memory here, has someone role-claimed Athena?

it may be obvious, but it temporarily eludes my memory!

Vote Count

7 out of 15 players have voted

5 Votes Supermario128 (L-3)

theprof00, SciFiBoy, hatmoza, Hephaestos , dtewi

1 Vote Noname220 (L-7)

nen-suer

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

To the people criticizing me...I got that a lot of criticizing so far (including a mad mad khuutra), wait till the end of the game. I'll answer and criticisms you have. 

we don't have many dead so far... do we have titan pro-towns? i'd guess if there were, they're too scared to come out and name claim... they'd get lynched...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

well then if we assume that Athena is town (pardon me but I have to), then we also go by the fact that this is not GoW III dogma... either posterior, or not linked to the games at all.

Well you can assume that,  I am not going to