By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Well, if Supermario roleclaims god.... then we test the hypothesis of them being good. >:]

I gotta say though, are just gonna wait for him to show up? I mean, we can't just continue throwing random theories all day long. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

Or there is 2 anti town factions,  one killed Final Fan,  the other blocked him

And then they also coincidentally targeted the same person with the doctor's protection on Night 2.

Well it was a SK we are trying to convert to being a town so that is a huge threat to them.  Also you are assuming that only one person got protection last night

Two doctors and two factions would make sense.

But the chance of the mafia both targeting people under doctoral protection is still slim.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

And then they also coincidentally targeted the same person with the doctor's protection on Night 2.

Well it was a SK we are trying to convert to being a town so that is a huge threat to them.  Also you are assuming that only one person got protection last night

This is too complicated. Way too complicated. It's plausible (notice I didn't say possible), but the chances are very very very slim of any of that happening. The chances are very very very slim for both of them targeting FF as well. Put it together and you're looking at VERY NIL, NEAR IMPOSSIBLE odds.

Besides, nobody else has stepped forward and said they were blocked. The stories only make mention of aphrodite (albeit in passing) but nobody else has claimed a block. You would think someone would have claimed it, right?

As more and more information is presented, two factions mistakenly working together is a collective 'no'.

Vetteman94 said:

Wow,  there you go again. completely over-confident about your plan like it has no flaws what so ever.  

You can only be that certain when you have inside information

You think scum would actually want to tell us there's a mafia bus driver.

If theprof was scum, why'd he bring the theory up?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hephaestos said:

reading SM's posts that republic posted... he is sure that there is no roleblocker... would that mean he is Aph and blocked Hat on purpose? ... thus negating the buss driver theory?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3594928

he can't be aph because he voted hat when hat said the busser existed.

Hat hit too close to home.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

which means aph made a mistake in the first round, or may have even gotten bussed! lol

Well, I guess we don't need supermario's testimony.

He's clean.

except for the fact that he's a dirty scumlord who voted hatmoza as soon as hat realized that very same idea that aph is clean.

Nice to end up with a clean wrap solution

sm128 is guilty if he claims aph!

What?  At the top of the page you said Aphrodite can't be mafia.  Now you've got me confused.

because he cannot be based on his actions.

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

which means aph made a mistake in the first round, or may have even gotten bussed! lol

Well, I guess we don't need supermario's testimony.

He's clean.

except for the fact that he's a dirty scumlord who voted hatmoza as soon as hat realized that very same idea that aph is clean.

Nice to end up with a clean wrap solution

sm128 is guilty if he claims aph!

What?  At the top of the page you said Aphrodite can't be mafia.  Now you've got me confused.

I'm pretty sure he means that if sm aphrodite, then he'll be lying because we established her to be a pro-town character. 

*shrugs* 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Well, if Supermario roleclaims god.... then we test the hypothesis of them being good. >:]

I gotta say though, are just gonna wait for him to show up? I mean, we can't just continue throwing random theories all day long. 

I agree. He's been lurking most of the game. Maybe he's lurking now. Maybe it's part of his strategy to disappear and let us run around with our heads up our asses.

dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:

Two doctors and two factions would make sense.

But the chance of the mafia both targeting people under doctoral protection is still slim.

How is it any more slim of a chance then what everyone else is claiming?    If the mafia really had a bus driver, they could have killed anyone without an issue, regardless of protection

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm pretty sure he means that if sm aphrodite, then he'll be lying because we established her to be a pro-town character. 

*shrugs* 

yes this. This and the fact that he got defensive when we figured it out.