By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

maybe Hat will get another guide message with the beginning letters about the target.

Kantor is dead.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Just so you guys know, I'm on board with voting supermario but I don't want to end the day prematurely, since I think he's one or two votes away from a lynch.

Signature goes here!

dtewi said:

And even though I am up for lynching Mario today and noname tomorrow depending on Mario's role, I do not approve of double lynching them.

I am morally opposed to double lynching as it gives the town an unfair advantage.

Yeah, I figured out how hard it was to do anyway.

Besides, we would have to wait until time ran out, and that's in 2 days.

I salute your moral. code

But, I think we should reevaluate our targets. Unfortunately nobody seems to share my view of noname except for 4 people. St the moment I don't think he will get lynched. 

I'll end my speech there, I've given up on noname temporarily. Until I figure out why he has a god name, I'm stumped. My earlier research showed that it is possible that there are townies without god names, and possibly enemies with god names. It's because there are only 12 major gods, and 2 of them don't have roles. 10 townies seems a little underpowered.

I'm thinking we have a way of finding out if Aphrodite is pro-town. If she doesn't use her ability tonight to prevent any redirection or other mishaps we'll know she's on our side since hatmoza won't be blocked.

The good part about this plan is that if she is Mafia and wants to pretend to be pro-town she'll have to let hatmoza do his night action.

Signature goes here!

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

maybe Hat will get another guide message with the beginning letters about the target.

Kantor is dead.

sigh

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

I don't know why I'm entertaining these ideas. 

I was just having a smoke and thought, man. Everything was perfectly clear earlier... 

It's a busser. Not a blocker.

If the mafia had a bus driver, we didn't they just kill Hatmoza?  He would have been impossible to protect.

heph was doctored.

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Kantor is dead.

damn, I was thinking that even with kantor dead we still might receive secret messages using the first/last letters or something.

TruckOSaurus said:

Just so you guys know, I'm on board with voting supermario but I don't want to end the day prematurely, since I think he's one or two votes away from a lynch.

If he is that close, he had better start thinking about a full role claim.  He already heavily hinted that he was a pro-town role blocker, but I think we might need a name now.

If someone hammers Supermario before he comes back, I think  Hephaestos will have found himself a target.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm thinking we have a way of finding out if Aphrodite is pro-town. If she doesn't use her ability tonight to prevent any redirection or other mishaps we'll know she's on our side since hatmoza won't be blocked.

The good part about this plan is that if she is Mafia and wants to pretend to be pro-town she'll have to let hatmoza do his night action.

I don't think that last part matters really lol. NObody knows names, or can't find out names so she most likely will block if she's mafia. Which will put heph and hat in a hot spot according to some peole.

theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

I don't know why I'm entertaining these ideas. 

I was just having a smoke and thought, man. Everything was perfectly clear earlier... 

It's a busser. Not a blocker.

If the mafia had a bus driver, we didn't they just kill Hatmoza?  He would have been impossible to protect.

heph was doctored.

I thought that Hatmoza was protected.  I thought we wanted to be sure if Hatmoza's ability went through, so we made sure to keep him alive.  Did I miss something?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)