By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theRepublic said:

There is question whether or not the mod would even inform Hephaestos if he was blocked if he PMed saying that he was not going to take an action.

There was a game that I had my night action get blocked twice and was never told by the mod until the game was over.

Another possibility is that the pro-town role blocker ignored theprof00 and blocked who ever he wanted to.

If aphrodite is mafia.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
Vetteman94 said:

I believe he said he didnt attempt to kill anyone

There is question whether or not the mod would even inform Hephaestos if he was blocked if he PMed saying that he was not going to take an action.

There was a game that I had my night action get blocked twice and was never told by the mod until the game was over.

Another possibility is that the pro-town role blocker ignored theprof00 and blocked who ever he wanted to.

I think the mod informs the player if the player usually receives a result from his action (i.e.: cop, psychiatrist)

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:

If aphrodite is mafia.

I'm inclined to believe prostitute = mafia role blocker.

Hatmoza did specifically say prostitute several times.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

wait, what just happened here.

no, no, no

there is a mafia busser, I'm sure of it.

I won't accept any other possibilities. Well, either that or someone that can direct powers, but they would have to know who it was using the power right? 

No, there is definitely a busser.

c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'd rather vote for supermario because noname nameclaimed Artemis on Day One and he wanted to do a mass nameclaim too. It just doesn't fit with a Mafia player, especially since up until now all confirmed roles (dead people) fall into Titan = bad, God = Good.

Waitm TruckO 

Aren't you the one who's been suspicious of all the people who said that Titans were bad/gos good? 

What makes you change your mind that easily? 

I never suspected people who said Titan=bad, Gods=Good, I've been thinking this all along. The people I suspect are the ones who had to ASSUME that Gods were good since they should already know that from their role PM.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I don't know why I'm entertaining these ideas. 

I was just having a smoke and thought, man. Everything was perfectly clear earlier... 

It's a busser. Not a blocker.

TruckOSaurus said:

I never suspected people who said Titan=bad, Gods=Good, I've been thinking this all along. The people I suspect are the ones who had to ASSUME that Gods were good since they should already know that from their role PM.

ah, interesting disrepancy

TruckOSaurus said:
theRepublic said:

I think the mod informs the player if the player usually receives a result from his action (i.e.: cop, psychiatrist)

In that case, serial killers don't need to get the results from the mod as it is obvious what happened the next day.  They don't need to know especially if they choose not to do anything.

So in other words, theprof00, two role blockers are a definite possibility for this situation.  Mafia bus driver is not the only option.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

200 fucking posts. Thanks guys.

Anyway, Mario lurked for a long time, and when suspected, exploded and voted Hatmoza.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Mario

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theRepublic said:

In that case, serial killers don't need to get the results from the mod as it is obvious what happened the next day.  They don't need to know especially if they choose not to do anything.

So in other words, theprof00, two role blockers are a definite possibility for this situation.  Mafia bus driver is not the only option.

We'll see whose right by game morning.