By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Also, doesn't anyone find it interesting that only 3 other people voted for noname? Don't you think mafia would've tried a little harder?

Nobody cares to listen to me, so I'm switching my vote to sm128 despite how amazingly tied together the two are and how amazingly protective of noname sm128 is being.

noname hasn't even come in to defend sm128, much less himself. Sm128 put his life on the line for noname, and made noname look really bad..and noname hasn't said a word about it, and instead is choosing to ignore it.

Don't you think he would've said at least something like, "Mario WTF are you doing?" or even voting for mario himself? I mean it was a complete meltdown, and NOT A SINGLE WORD.

I'm going to stop harping on about this. This is the last time I bring up noname, until you all finally figure it out.

unvote/vote supermario128

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I suspect therepublic too.

When I accused noname, sm128 and therepublic both moved to deny that there was a bus driver even though it is the only logical explanation.

You gotta admit too that therepublic has been very quiet.

What is this bullshit?

Find where I said anything about a bus driver.

And for the FOURTH FUCKING TIME, I can NOT post until about 6 PM Monday through Friday.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

When I accused noname, sm128 and therepublic both moved to deny that there was a bus driver even though it is the only logical explanation.

What is this bullshit?

And for the FOURTH FUCKING TIME, I can NOT post until about 6 PM Monday through Friday.

but you didn't post in the morning! (just kidding)

Unvote

Vote : Mario 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

i'm not liking the idea of a cult.... though it would make sense as many people are somewhat not participating... however how does the cult work? just one guy that gains followers instead of killing them is that it? so it phagocits the town, and at the end it's cult Vs Mafia?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

What is this bullshit?

lol sorry.

You were one of the people that ignored my accusation and instead addressed my followup asking why it was taking so long to respond. I asked if they were talking it over with their scum buddies, and you said "mafia can't talk during the day".

My mistake.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well are you also just as eager to believe Athena is pro-town?

No, this revelation completely destroys all that. I don't know anymore if athena is pro-town or possible second faction.

Hatmoza keeps claiming a second faction. Maybe he knows all too well.

He cannot be mafia. Squilliam's actions go completely against it. But he could be something else.

Cult?

I know some mafia games have cults in them that can recruit members...

I shudder at the thought,  I remember the game we had a cult,  I was in the cult.  We won that game

are you in a cult now?

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

and guys honestly, waiting for people to come online is getting very tiresome.

Cna we please make a vote. If you still don't believe me about noname, then at least please vote for sm128.

Let's take care of at least one person. I don't know how to convince you that noname is mafia. I've done my best. He called for a lynch of a townie.

Who is this confirmed townie he has called for a lynch of?  
Who confirmed this person to be a townie

sigh...

Hatmoza was blocked by aphrodite. Hat called for a "whore hunt". Noname called for aphrodite to roleclaim so we could "find out who the liar was" and implied that either aph or hat would be lynched as a result. We then figure out that mafia used a bus driver, creating the confusion that aph is anti-town.

The explanation is that mafia would use this to lynch her. 

So your speculation onto what has happened is what you are basing this off of?   Seriously?   

How do you know they used a bus driver?

How do we know that Aphrodite isnt Anti-Town? 

How come none of this is actually confirmed yet you go about it like its already been written in stone?

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.

I have read the entire thread twice now,  but thanks for being so caring.  

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

It doesn't fit ANY OTHER WAY. :P

sorry for being aggressive to you vette. I'm not being very "polite".

I've read the entire thread about 12 times now. Probably more.

Sure it can.  There could be two role blockers in the game.  One pro-town, the other anti-town.  One blocked Hephaestos, the other blocked Hatmoza.

One pro- and one anti-town role blocker is a fairly common set-up, while a mafia bus driver is pretty uncommon as it very difficult to balance.  A mafia with a bus driver are easily able to kill anyone they want, since they can use the bus driver to skirt doctor protections.

For example, a cop role claims.  Normally, they would receive doctor protection.  A mafia with a bus driver only has to target some random townie with their kill, and then switch the cop and the random townie.  The doctor doesn't have a chance.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

and guys honestly, waiting for people to come online is getting very tiresome.

Cna we please make a vote. If you still don't believe me about noname, then at least please vote for sm128.

Let's take care of at least one person. I don't know how to convince you that noname is mafia. I've done my best. He called for a lynch of a townie.

Who is this confirmed townie he has called for a lynch of?  
Who confirmed this person to be a townie

sigh...

Hatmoza was blocked by aphrodite. Hat called for a "whore hunt". Noname called for aphrodite to roleclaim so we could "find out who the liar was" and implied that either aph or hat would be lynched as a result. We then figure out that mafia used a bus driver, creating the confusion that aph is anti-town.

The explanation is that mafia would use this to lynch her. 

So your speculation onto what has happened is what you are basing this off of?   Seriously?   

How do you know they used a bus driver?

How do we know that Aphrodite isnt Anti-Town? 

How come none of this is actually confirmed yet you go about it like its already been written in stone?

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.

I have read the entire thread twice now,  but thanks for being so caring.  

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

It doesn't fit ANY OTHER WAY. :P

sorry for being aggressive to you vette. I'm not being very "polite".

I've read the entire thread about 12 times now. Probably more.

Sure it can.  There could be two role blockers in the game.  One pro-town, the other anti-town.  One blocked Hephaestos, the other blocked Hatmoza.

One pro- and one anti-town role blocker is a fairly common set-up, while a mafia bus driver is pretty uncommon as it very difficult to balance.  A mafia with a bus driver are easily able to kill anyone they want, since they can use the bus driver to skirt doctor protections.

For example, a cop role claims.  Normally, they would receive doctor protection.  A mafia with a bus driver only has to target some random townie with their kill, and then switch the cop and the random townie.  The doctor doesn't have a chance.

hmm has heph mentioned anything about being blocked? why didn't he kill..i wonder

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well are you also just as eager to believe Athena is pro-town?

No, this revelation completely destroys all that. I don't know anymore if athena is pro-town or possible second faction.

Hatmoza keeps claiming a second faction. Maybe he knows all too well.

He cannot be mafia. Squilliam's actions go completely against it. But he could be something else.

Cult?

I know some mafia games have cults in them that can recruit members...

I shudder at the thought,  I remember the game we had a cult,  I was in the cult.  We won that game

are you in a cult now?

Nice try, but no,  I am very much pro-town

just to add another point, if there is a cult and hat is the recruiter. Vette is in the cult.

just sayin'