By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'd rather vote for supermario because noname nameclaimed Artemis on Day One and he wanted to do a mass nameclaim too. It just doesn't fit with a Mafia player, especially since up until now all confirmed roles (dead people) fall into Titan = bad, God = Good.

not that i'm trying to incriminate (I already said i'm just bandwagoning my vote on Prof today), but wasn't it said that Artemis was a very minor role in the GoW universe.... hence a very low probability of name claim conflict?

Yes Artemis is a very safe nameclaim but let's say for argument's sake that noname got a Titan PM and that he's in league with 3 or 4 others. He calls for a mass nameclaim with Artemis which is fine for him but if we went along with it, it would have forced his 3 or 4 teammates to each come up with a "safe" fake nameclaim, that wouldn't have been the best of moves.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Vote noname

I'm willing to switch mario because his weird behavior then disappearance is, well, scummy.

I'd rather vote for supermario because noname nameclaimed Artemis on Day One and he wanted to do a mass nameclaim too. It just doesn't fit with a Mafia player, especially since up until now all confirmed roles (dead people) fall into Titan = bad, God = Good.

Exactly my thoughts. However he isn't helping by remaining silent, especially since he's been so active throughout the whole game just to give up so easily.

I hastily voted for him, which I now know I shouldn't have. I feel that he is town deep down inside, and after reading J0's link, I feel his frustration in that post.

Unvote

Vote: supermario

noname offered to lynch S-Tiger if I provided any evidence but I already mentioned that I have nothing but a gut instict.

I'm willing to lend you an ear noname.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:
the problem is as nickells said... I can't fail.... we don't yet have much evidence on the prostitute/bus.

I'd rather you didn't kill then killed a townie by accident. The towns doing pretty well so far: we don't need to take risks to kill more mafia at the moment.

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Vote noname

I'm willing to switch mario because his weird behavior then disappearance is, well, scummy.

not that i'm trying to incriminate (I already said i'm just bandwagoning my vote on Prof today), but wasn't it said that Artemis was a very minor role in the GoW universe.... hence a very low probability of name claim conflict?

Yes she does have a small role as she only shows up in the first God of War to give Kratos her blade.  But she is still quite an important God.  

well if he's the other faction's godfather, that would set him for good till the end, imune to cops and the savior of the town, he can just watch everyone else get lynched...

then again you need to agree to the 2 factions theory for this.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I own 3 of the games but only played one... do all the character names so far have important significance in the GoW universe? If some are just mentioned as Artemis, then yes indeed the importance of the game is not directly correlated... otherwise we're all only guessing.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Vote noname

Waitm TruckO 

Aren't you the one who's been suspicious of all the people who said that Titans were bad/gos good? 

What makes you change your mind that easily? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

alright I'm back. Here's what I have to say. Hat, listen up.

noname called for a lynch against either hatmoza or aphrodite. Apparently, one of the two were lying and needed to be hung. 

He made claims that alignment was probably tied to role.

Yet! He was willing to forgo the fact that aphrodite is a god's name, as is athena. What did he say? 'One of them is scum'.

And yet, you are all so eager to believe his roleclaim of Artemis as proof of his innocence? 

I'm not saying he randomly chose a name that wasn't taken. I'm saying noname was willing to forgo a gods name, and his "alibi" is his own name...

talk about absurd..

Hephaestos said:

I own 3 of the games but only played one... do all the character names so far have important significance in the GoW universe? If some are just mentioned as Artemis, then yes indeed the importance of the game is not directly correlated... otherwise we're all only guessing.

I dont believe Squilliams character ever actually makes an appearance in the games,  or at least isnt formally introduced anyway

theprof00 said:

alright I'm back. Here's what I have to say. Hat, listen up.

noname called for a lynch against either hatmoza or aphrodite. Apparently, one of the two were lying and needed to be hung. 

He made claims that alignment was probably tied to role.

Yet! He was willing to forgo the fact that aphrodite is a god's name, as is athena. What did he say? 'One of them is scum'.

And yet, you are all so eager to believe his roleclaim of Artemis as proof of his innocence? 

I'm not saying he randomly chose a name that wasn't taken. I'm saying noname was willing to forgo a gods name, and his "alibi" is his own name...

talk about absurd..

Well did hatmoza's PM actually say it was Aphrodite or was he assuming that is who it was?

Also,  in the last game Athena turned against Zues and conspired against all the gods in the last game,  in fact she wasnt even a God in the third game as she claimed she rose to higher being or something to that order.