By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

was it a conscious decision to not leave any evidence I wonder?

Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations

ahahaha more moves to discredit me. Shocking!

Only a mafia would be so careful as to leave evidence behind.

And there is the baseless accusation.  Explain to me something, why only a mafia would be so careful as to not leave evidence behind?   

a townie would not want to accidentally implicate himself, but he can always roleclaim, so he has a buffer.

A mafia will make sure they never say anything to that effect.

It's not "ONLY a mafia", but "a mafia moreso"

But a roleclaim is a death sentence, so a really smart townie would make sure to cover his tracks just to make sure he doesnt have to do that. 

@ bolded That is a dangerous assumption there

ok whatever

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Damn, I did get ninja'd after all. 

"Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations"

Vetteman, what was that about?

You seem overly aggressive.  defensive: 

Which part are you refering to?  

I actually meant defensive. 

It's supposed to say DEFENSIVE everybody! 

.... anyways, 
the entire conversation. theprof (even if he seems slightly aggressive) wasn't even accusing you, but you in turn decide to go on the attack and even dare him to find any suspicion of you?

That didn't really make sense if you were intentionally not leaving things behind in case of the mafia, especially since you know brought attention to yourself. 

He flat out said that he thought I was cracking but he didnt have any solid evidence on me.

-_____-

That's not even a strong accusation to get so defensive about. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

"Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations"

.... anyways, 
the entire conversation. theprof (even if he seems slightly aggressive) wasn't even accusing you, but you in turn decide to go on the attack and even dare him to find any suspicion of you?

That didn't really make sense if you were intentionally not leaving things behind in case of the mafia, especially since you know brought attention to yourself. 

He flat out said that he thought I was cracking but he didnt have any solid evidence on me.

-_____-

he thinks I'm willing to call out anyone and obsess and make wild conjecture. He's doing this to me to get me to do that, discrediting me.

There's no reason for him to start this argument in the first place.

He disagrees with me about what happened last night. I say that's fine. No problem. He says I'm incapable of finding any evidence on me, challenges me, and then insults me. XD

Funny thing is, if he thought a little harder about my theory he would see that I am right.

The other funny thing is. 

I went through his posts. There is nothing. Not one scrap. I find that interesting. In the detective world, that's a huge amount of evidence

GodOfWar_3ever said:

A message to theprof00 - cut down the triple posts. Post all those in one big ass post and that'd probably reduce the # of pages people have to read through.

it's an entire part of his posting strategy though...  and strangely it kinda works (a bit)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

However, Prof, when you quote, can you not quote 5 down and manually delete some of the inside quotes... this will lessen the load of the pages a great deal. (just saying to you cause you do post a lot, and mostly with quotes).

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

.... anyways, 

-_____-

Well how should I have reacted to it?   Shrugged it off?   Then people would come back and say that I was avoiding the accusation made by him.    So I guess its a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation huh?

Hephaestos said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

A message to theprof00 - cut down the triple posts. Post all those in one big ass post and that'd probably reduce the # of pages people have to read through.

it's an entire part of his posting strategy though...  and strangely it kinda works (a bit)

It doesn't make it fun for others who are trying to play the game, though. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

if you're the one deleting the 5 down on the quotes, others quoting you will only be quoting 2-3 down :p

(nice triple quote here heph!)

btw I'm eager to see if there is an Heph =) probably a doctor though (builds armors....)

Vetteman94 said:

Well how should I have reacted to it?   Shrugged it off?   Then people would come back and say that I was avoiding the accusation made by him.    So I guess its a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation huh?

I'm such a loose cannon that nobody would've taken me seriously anyway. XD

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

-_____-

he thinks I'm willing to call out anyone and obsess and make wild conjecture. He's doing this to me to get me to do that, discrediting me.

There's no reason for him to start this argument in the first place.

He disagrees with me about what happened last night. I say that's fine. No problem. He says I'm incapable of finding any evidence on me, challenges me, and then insults me. XD

Funny thing is, if he thought a little harder about my theory he would see that I am right.

The other funny thing is. 

I went through his posts. There is nothing. Not one scrap. I find that interesting. In the detective world, that's a huge amount of evidence

There is a huge reason for me to start this arguement,  you think you are absolutely correct on this, and that you already figured out exactly how it happened.  No one can be that right on anything without inside knowledge of what actually happened. 

I have thought about your "theory", and while it is a possible outcome,  it is not the certainity you claim it to be.

I guess i learn something everyday though,  nothing apparantly equals alot.