1 Votes Supermario128 (L-7)

SciFiBoy

1 Vote Hephaestos (L-7)

Dtewi

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Yay! I'm done reading! You post too much, prof. Tone it down a bit...

Anyhow

SuperMario is playing badly. Not exactly how he was playing last round, but it's eerily reminding me of it. 

But prof, Vetteman has a point, what you said of the bus driver switching the Heph and Hat, although it makes sense, there's no proof behind it and we shouldn't take something like that as fact. It makes no sense to latch onto something like that when you don't even know for sure what really happened.

But what does make noname suspicious is how Mario tried to change the focus like that, it was a horrible move which brings attention to both of them. I don't think they are on different factions, because one mafia defending another on a different factions makes no sense. I'll just say that mario is either mafia or is playing badly. 

Also, mafia can't talk during the day, unless GoW3 lets it, but there's no way that he does, because it's established that mafia don't do it. That's another area where your theories are wrong, prof. 

While we're on him: Mario voted hatmoza because of prof's "Hat this hat that." I see what mario was doing, he saw prof buddying up with hatmoza (which he did) and called out on it. I'll blame prof for that.

I'll also formally FoS all the people who commented on that one post and screamed "wtf?!", they really band wagoned on that. I'm not saying Mario isn't scummy, but what is also scummy is how some people reacted on it, it seems like they could be mafia trying to look pro-town. I mean, they quoted one post where there were other posts leading up to it. 

I rushed the post a bit, I don't want to get behind and have to read a bunch of other posts. 

I agree with everything you have to say. 

Except, that after intense scrutiny of the thread, it really is the only possible scenario.

Damn, I did get ninja'd after all. 

"Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations"

Vetteman, what was that about?

You seem overly aggressive. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

A message to theprof00 - cut down the triple posts. Post all those in one big ass post and that'd probably reduce the # of pages people have to read through.

c03n3nj0 said:

"Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations"

Which part are you refering to?  

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

theprof00 said:

I'm not going to try to convince you any more. You are a lost cause. We don't need your vote. noname will be lynched, and he will turn up mafia. Do whatever less-founded course of action you want. 

You crack me up

I can tell you're cracking. I just don't have any solid evidence on you yet.

Youll never find anything on me,  dont waste your time.  It is beyond your ability anyway

was it a conscious decision to not leave any evidence I wonder?

Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations

ahahaha more moves to discredit me. Shocking!

Only a mafia would be so careful as to leave evidence behind.

And there is the baseless accusation.  Explain to me something, why only a mafia would be so careful as to not leave evidence behind?   

a townie would not want to accidentally implicate himself, but he can always roleclaim, so he has a buffer.

A mafia will make sure they never say anything to that effect.

It's not "ONLY a mafia", but "a mafia moreso"

Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I actually meant defensive. 

It's supposed to say DEFENSIVE everybody!

.... anyways, 
the entire conversation. theprof (even if he seems slightly aggressive) wasn't even accusing you, but you in turn decide to go on the attack and even dare him to find any suspicion of you?

That didn't really make sense if you were intentionally not leaving things behind in case of the mafia, especially since you know brought attention to yourself. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^ now* 

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You seem overly aggressive.  defensive: 

I actually meant defensive. 

It's supposed to say DEFENSIVE everybody! 

.... anyways, 
the entire conversation. theprof (even if he seems slightly aggressive) wasn't even accusing you, but you in turn decide to go on the attack and even dare him to find any suspicion of you?

That didn't really make sense if you were intentionally not leaving things behind in case of the mafia, especially since you know brought attention to yourself. 

He flat out said that he thought I was cracking but he didnt have any solid evidence on me.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

was it a conscious decision to not leave any evidence I wonder?

Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations

ahahaha more moves to discredit me. Shocking!

Only a mafia would be so careful as to leave evidence behind.

And there is the baseless accusation.  Explain to me something, why only a mafia would be so careful as to not leave evidence behind?   

a townie would not want to accidentally implicate himself, but he can always roleclaim, so he has a buffer.

A mafia will make sure they never say anything to that effect.

It's not "ONLY a mafia", but "a mafia moreso"

But a roleclaim is a death sentence, so a really smart townie would make sure to cover his tracks just to make sure he doesnt have to do that. 

@ bolded That is a dangerous assumption there