By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.

I have read the entire thread twice now,  but thanks for being so caring.  

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

It doesn't fit ANY OTHER WAY. :P

sorry for being aggressive to you vette. I'm not being very "polite".

I've read the entire thread about 12 times now. Probably more.

Thats where you are wrong,  there are plenty of other ways it would work.  But to go into speculation on how it would work would be ridiculous.  Trying to come up with the exact scenario for every situation  in this game with as many variables as it can have it is basically impossible.  

Being aggressive is fine,  but being disruptive,  which you have been and even admitted to,  is bad.  

I'm not going to try to convince you any more. You are a lost cause. We don't need your vote. noname will be lynched, and he will turn up mafia. Do whatever less-founded course of action you want. 

You crack me up

I can tell you're cracking. I just don't have any solid evidence on you yet.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

d. again, this makes no sense at all.

d) You're right, you do make no sense.

oh I didn't see the joke before... you crack me up too =)

:D

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

Thats where you are wrong,  there are plenty of other ways it would work.  But to go into speculation on how it would work would be ridiculous.  Trying to come up with the exact scenario for every situation  in this game with as many variables as it can have it is basically impossible.  

Being aggressive is fine,  but being disruptive,  which you have been and even admitted to,  is bad.  

I'm not going to try to convince you any more. You are a lost cause. We don't need your vote. noname will be lynched, and he will turn up mafia. Do whatever less-founded course of action you want. 

You crack me up

Youll never find anything on me,  dont waste your time.  It is beyond your ability anyway

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

You crack me up

Youll never find anything on me,  dont waste your time.  It is beyond your ability anyway

was it a conscious decision to not leave any evidence I wonder?

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

theprof00 said:

You crack me up

Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations

Around the Network

and beyond my ability? Oh you mean the confusion I've sown? Do you think I'm so dense? You mafia are so easy to manipulate.

Won't work in any further games, but it's fun to start this way.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

theprof00 said:

You crack me up

Of course it is,  only a fool would leave evidence behind to implicate them.  Although you seem to make some up out of thin air like you have for others.  So I guess its only a matter of time before I have to defend myself against your baseless accusations

ahahaha more moves to discredit me. Shocking!

Only a mafia would be so careful as to leave evidence behind.

anyways I'm up for a challenge. Let's take a look at your activity shall we...

Not gunna switch my focus from noname though.

Yay! I'm done reading! You post too much, prof. Tone it down a bit...

Anyhow

SuperMario is playing badly. Not exactly how he was playing last round, but it's eerily reminding me of it. 

But prof, Vetteman has a point, what you said of the bus driver switching the Heph and Hat, although it makes sense, there's no proof behind it and we shouldn't take something like that as fact. It makes no sense to latch onto something like that when you don't even know for sure what really happened.

But what does make noname suspicious is how Mario tried to change the focus like that, it was a horrible move which brings attention to both of them. I don't think they are on different factions, because one mafia defending another on a different factions makes no sense. I'll just say that mario is either mafia or is playing badly. 

Also, mafia can't talk during the day, unless GoW3 lets it, but there's no way that he does, because it's established that mafia don't do it. That's another area where your theories are wrong, prof. 

While we're on him: Mario voted hatmoza because of prof's "Hat this hat that." I see what mario was doing, he saw prof buddying up with hatmoza (which he did) and called out on it. I'll blame prof for that.

I'll also formally FoS all the people who commented on that one post and screamed "wtf?!", they really band wagoned on that. I'm not saying Mario isn't scummy, but what is also scummy is how some people reacted on it, it seems like they could be mafia trying to look pro-town. I mean, they quoted one post where there were other posts leading up to it. 

I rushed the post a bit, I don't want to get behind and have to read a bunch of other posts. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:

theprof00 said:

You crack me up

ahahaha more moves to discredit me. Shocking!

Only a mafia would be so careful as to leave evidence behind.

And there is the baseless accusation.  Explain to me something, why only a mafia would be so careful as to not leave evidence behind?