By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Hephaestos said:

Well since I believe I know exactly who you are proff, i'll folow your intuition, just make sure you unvote before hammer if you change your mind, so that the train doesn't go too fast.

so does mario's change of playstyle mean he's not bored this time arround?

we'll just have to find out then.

Vote : Mario

How does a double lynch work heph?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

so you're 100% sure on mario?

I'm much more certain about noname, but sm128 has reasoning that you mafia gamers consistently agree upon as scummy behavior.

It's far easier to get everyone to vote for sm128 than for noname, though noname is a higher priority.

And when I say it's easier, do not make the mistake of thinking that I am "playing townies against each other" (that is what noname did). I am saying it's easier in that it will lead to a conviction faster, because I'm really tired of waiting. Especially when so many people are in different time zones. Last night lasted almost 36 hours! I want to play!

Like i said mario siding strongly with nonmae is so obvious am not sure mario if mario & noname are on the same team

And every time noname ask for a role claim my suspicion meter rises

At this point i cant vote any one of them (but no double lynch) but am leaning towrd voting noname

I'll wait and see what he have to say first

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

Well since I believe I know exactly who you are proff, i'll folow your intuition, just make sure you unvote before hammer if you change your mind, so that the train doesn't go too fast.

so does mario's change of playstyle mean he's not bored this time arround?

we'll just have to find out then.

Vote : Mario

How does a double lynch work heph?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

so you're 100% sure on mario?

I'm much more certain about noname, but sm128 has reasoning that you mafia gamers consistently agree upon as scummy behavior.

It's far easier to get everyone to vote for sm128 than for noname, though noname is a higher priority.

And when I say it's easier, do not make the mistake of thinking that I am "playing townies against each other" (that is what noname did). I am saying it's easier in that it will lead to a conviction faster, because I'm really tired of waiting. Especially when so many people are in different time zones. Last night lasted almost 36 hours! I want to play!

Like i said mario siding strongly with nonmae is so obvious am not sure mario if mario & noname are on the same team

At this point i cant vote any one of them (but no double lynch) but am leaning towrd voting noname

He's not responded to my accusations. Instead, supermario shifted focus onto hat and myself. I believe they are making a play to keep the focus on sm128 and let noname sneak away for another turn at least.

I think noname is a higher up. Possibly much more important than mario. He could be the bus driver, or ...? 

I'm most up for a double lynch. But I will understand if you feel you need more time. I'll be sitting right here, waiting for people to make up their goddamn minds. XD

I don't understand. squill did almost the exact same thing as sm128 and votes poured in. Now, this is even worse and nothing.

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@Heph: Are you limited to one kill every other day or did you just choose not to kill last night?

3ever has Kratos as his avatar, do you think he would limit Kratos's powers? No I even have the kill all ability:

"Hello Kratos, your Killall ability permits you to kill all other players in the game and win when ever you want , much love 3ever"

what you don't buy that? :-p fits the character though =D

I have no restrictions on my kills.

So you decided to do nothing last night? I know that's what's implied by your post but I just wanna be sure.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

and guys honestly, waiting for people to come online is getting very tiresome.

Cna we please make a vote. If you still don't believe me about noname, then at least please vote for sm128.

Let's take care of at least one person. I don't know how to convince you that noname is mafia. I've done my best. He called for a lynch of a townie.

Who is this confirmed townie he has called for a lynch of?  
Who confirmed this person to be a townie

sigh...

Hatmoza was blocked by aphrodite. Hat called for a "whore hunt". Noname called for aphrodite to roleclaim so we could "find out who the liar was" and implied that either aph or hat would be lynched as a result. We then figure out that mafia used a bus driver, creating the confusion that aph is anti-town.

The explanation is that mafia would use this to lynch her. 

So your speculation onto what has happened is what you are basing this off of?   Seriously?   

How do you know they used a bus driver?

How do we know that Aphrodite isnt Anti-Town? 

How come none of this is actually confirmed yet you go about it like its already been written in stone?

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.

I have read the entire thread twice now,  but thanks for being so caring.  

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

oh and yes, I wanted to point this out.

The main reasons why i'm an asset to the town even as an SK (as I said, untill there is few players)

1) if there is a mafia role blocker, he will be stuck on Hat as long as i'm here.

2) if it's a mafia bus driver, he'll stick on me ensuring I don't get the cure.

Why? because the games last 5-6 nights max and that preventing me from getting cured is like an extra kill for the mafia. (plus the townies might lynch hat for not delivering... or other wierd scenarios).

3) if the mafia can direct the actions of a player (vettman's round 17 role), he'll be stuck on me too, for obvious reasons. (I put this appart as the chances are slim, this was a special role that round).

So for all intents and purposes, he status quo on my situation is also beneficial to the town.

(yeah i'm fishing for arguments pro-me, why the hell wouldn't I?)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

and guys honestly, waiting for people to come online is getting very tiresome.

Cna we please make a vote. If you still don't believe me about noname, then at least please vote for sm128.

Let's take care of at least one person. I don't know how to convince you that noname is mafia. I've done my best. He called for a lynch of a townie.

Who is this confirmed townie he has called for a lynch of?  
Who confirmed this person to be a townie

sigh...

Hatmoza was blocked by aphrodite. Hat called for a "whore hunt". Noname called for aphrodite to roleclaim so we could "find out who the liar was" and implied that either aph or hat would be lynched as a result. We then figure out that mafia used a bus driver, creating the confusion that aph is anti-town.

The explanation is that mafia would use this to lynch her. 

So your speculation onto what has happened is what you are basing this off of?   Seriously?   

How do you know they used a bus driver?

How do we know that Aphrodite isnt Anti-Town? 

How come none of this is actually confirmed yet you go about it like its already been written in stone?

because. I called for our blocker to block heph last night, preventing him from killing (just as a precaution). Somehow that blocker ended up on Hat. Coincidence? No. 

BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ MORE.

I have read the entire thread twice now,  but thanks for being so caring.  

But you are assuming everyone went according to your plan.   And yes it could still be a coincidence, it has a good chance at being a coincidence.  Plus you are assuming that everyone is telling the truth

It doesn't fit ANY OTHER WAY. :P

sorry for being aggressive to you vette. I'm not being very "polite".

I've read the entire thread about 12 times now. Probably more.

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

He's not responded to my accusations. Instead, supermario shifted focus onto hat and myself. I believe they are making a play to keep the focus on sm128 and let noname sneak away for another turn at least.

I think noname is a higher up. Possibly much more important than mario. He could be the bus driver, or ...? 

I'm most up for a double lynch. But I will understand if you feel you need more time. I'll be sitting right here, waiting for people to make up their goddamn minds. XD

I don't understand. squill did almost the exact same thing as sm128 and votes poured in. Now, this is even worse and nothing.

Your analysis are very logical and i happen to agree with most of it

it make sense that mario is sacrficing himself in order to save a more important member of his group

vote: noname

maybe this way he will start talking

Vote Count

6 out of 15 players have voted

2 Votes Supermario128 (L-6)

SciFiBoy, Hephaestos

2 Votes Noname220 (L-6)

theprof00, nen-suer

1 Vote Hephaestos (L-7)

Dtewi, 

1 Vote Hatmoza (L-7)

SuperMario128