By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Well, I'm off to reconnect with my wii.

see ya's.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Anyhow, with this I'ts pretty safe to claim that the titans are baddies here, and if there isn't another faction, maybe they're the only baddies. Which leaves the gods to be good, amiright? 

Found it! Damn I'm good!

I'm not sure if who your character is really even matters in this game. By this I mean that someone who is usually bad in mythology could be pro town in this game, like Hades for example. We can't conclude anything, especially what Jo said.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The last few pages I read have been filled with.... confusing

Anyhow, truckOsaurus. That post was taken at the end of the day, when we lynched Squilliam and he turned out to be a titan. 

And if there's two mafia, it's perfectly possible only one has managed to kill so far. In hatmoza's Street Fighter game, I was mafia A, and I didn't even know there was another faction until the second one killed and hatmoza put the "A and B" behind the names. 

One reason why we were exterminated that game. >.>

Although, it's pretty stupid to be thinking there's 2 mafias without any evidence... but let's no just outright say "no" and get shit scared if they do pop up. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^^
I don't think there has been any evidence to suggest we have two mafia fractions, just like you said. The people who think there are more than one are either just assuming there are because it is a large game, found out because of their night actions, or might know because they are mafia themselves and have a small mafia fraction concluding there must be another.

I don't think there could be another fraction because of all the night kills we had night one that were not from mafia. Although maybe the other fraction was blocked/ targeted wrong both times.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

^^
I don't think there has been any evidence to suggest we have two mafia fractions, just like you said. The people who think there are more than one are either just assuming there are because it is a large game, found out because of their night actions, or might know because they are mafia themselves and have a small mafia fraction concluding there must be another.

I don't think there could be another fraction because of all the night kills we had night one that were not from mafia. Although maybe the other fraction was blocked/ targeted wrong both times.

There is a good amount of evidence, such as FF being role blocked and killed. You seem rather defensive about the idea.

There's a saying in mafia. "Lynch all lurkers."

You're on the shit list friend. Expect a vote tomorrow.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

There is a good amount of evidence, such as FF being role blocked and killed. You seem rather defensive about the idea.

Haha. So just because there is a role blocker there has to be another mafia fraction? that's you "good amount of evidence"? Did you even think that one through?

Am I lurking now Dtewi?

Whatever you say...

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

Haha. So just because there is a role blocker there has to be another mafia fraction? that's you "good amount of evidence"? Did you even think that one through?

Am I lurking now Dtewi?

Whatever you say...

A prostitute is a mafia, mafia, role blocker. The prostitute blocked Final Fan. Another one killed him. It makes much sense since no mafia would be stupid to block and kill someone.

Night 2 is crazy, but there must be an explanation.

And you're a lurker. You admitted it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

A prostitute is a mafia, mafia, role blocker. The prostitute blocked Final Fan. Another one killed him. It makes much sense since no mafia would be stupid to block and kill someone.

Can you link me to where it was confirmed that there was actually a mafia prostitute. Hatmoza said he was blocked by a "prostitute". We can't CONCLUDE that he is a member of a second mafia fraction, or part of the mafia at all, is what I am saying. Maybe FF was blocked by someone else. In a game this large there may be more than one role blocker you know.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
dtewi said:

Can you link me to where it was confirmed that there was actually a mafia prostitute. Hatmoza said he was blocked by a "prostitute". We can't CONCLUDE that he is a member of a second mafia fraction, or part of the mafia at all, is what I am saying. Maybe FF was blocked by someone else. In a game this large there may be more than one role blocker you know.

A prostitute is a mafia roleblocker. Look it up in the Wiki.

A pro-town roleblocker wouldn't have blocked Final-Fan. That's common sense.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Vote Count

2 out of 15 players have voted

All Votes Hephaestos

Dtewi, theProf00