By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

Hatmoza is obviously innocent since Squill tried to set him up. Aph has to be mafia. There's your answer.

Why is that so hard?

Perhaps it really is that simple.  Unfortunately, the only source we have that says that Hatmoza was framed is Squilliam.

Admittedly, Squilliam was rather quick to cough up the idea that hatmoza was framed.  And Squilliam was the mafia's framer, which he admitted to before he died.

You realize how desperate you sound right now.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

3) The night went on too long and GoW3 randomized the kill.

My pick is #3.

Night One lasted from 5:29 Pacific time to 18:32 Pacific time.

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

Hatmoza is obviously innocent since Squill tried to set him up. Aph has to be mafia. There's your answer.

Why is that so hard?

Perhaps it really is that simple.  Unfortunately, the only source we have that says that Hatmoza was framed is Squilliam.

Admittedly, Squilliam was rather quick to cough up the idea that hatmoza was framed.  And Squilliam was the mafia's framer, which he admitted to before he died.

Based on his statements at the beginning of day 2, he obviously framed Hatmoza and was asking for a deputy or cop to verify the information.

See, I found his testimony before you asked for a role-claim. He was obviously guilty form the start, we didn't need a roleclaim. Especially if he was town, it's another risk.

You need to stop doing it.

Now to answer your question for you:

Aph is third party, or an idiot who is pro-town who targeted the wrong person. Last night I called for the role-blocker to block Heph. Perhaps they wrote the name wrong? This person could be someone who isn't playing very much. sm128 maybe, but I don't know, i don't want to accuse sm128 of disinterest or sloppiness just because he has posted very much. 

noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

My pick is #3.

Well I'm out of ideas that make sense.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:

Aph is third party, or an idiot who is pro-town who targeted the wrong person. Last night I called for the role-blocker to block Heph. Perhaps they wrote the name wrong? This person could be someone who isn't playing very much. sm128 maybe, but I don't know, i don't want to accuse sm128 of disinterest or sloppiness just because he has posted very much. 

Hmmm. Me not posting very much doesn't mean I am not following the thread. And calling people idiots isn't very nice... No, I am not the role blocker. My role has been pretty useless so far, but may come in handy as the game plays on

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Hmmm. Me not posting very much doesn't mean I am not following the thread. And calling people idiots isn't very nice... No, I am not the role blocker. My role has been pretty useless so far, but may come in handy as the game plays on

I didn't mean to imply you were an idiot. It was a figure of speech. Anyone on our team who would block Hat... what would you call them?

noname2200 said:

What makes you think it was the mafia that was holding things up?

The members of a mafia group can communicate with each other. We townies just send our PMs to 3ever. I just assumed that the mafias are discussing, and that takes normally longer tahn just sending your PM to the mod. (at least it was the case when I was in a mafia group in another round.)

I'm feeling like in a cross-examination for the most ridiculous things.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

dtewi said:
noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

My pick is #3.

Well I'm out of ideas that make sense.

This is obviously a very confusing situation. I say we go for what works. 

Heph is the obvious target. Sorry Hat, but you're right. He's a threat no matter what happened last night.

Vote: Hephestos

Oh, also FoS sm128 for basically just admitting that he's been lurking.

so, we dont think that Hatmoza is gonna be able to convert Heph then?