By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

No deaths at all after 4 the first night seems very odd. Either the mafia seriously messed up, or they do have a recruiter. And if they do have a recruiter that is bad news for us. We don't have any leads at the moment either, and I'm not suspicious of Sabby anymore. Maybe we have another cop that has learned something...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

But maybe I'm just being paranoid

This and i'll say:

If you still think I managed to fake roleclaim Athena day one and somehow got lucky enough that not a single player out of 20 came forward to call bullshit on it, and that I somehow managed to make up a story that Kantor left me a message with the mod stating that Kratos' username ends with an "S" and having Heph , whose name surely enough ends with an S come forward as kratos  ...

then you are without a doubt very paranoid and very newbish, which I hate calling you because I really like to think you're more experienced than that. But your tunnel vision that insists that I'm scum  and your unwillingness to face the facts are, well, very newbish.

Either that ... or your on the same mafia team as the whore and I'm simply being set up ... I mean I delivered the SK ... didn't cure him I know, but you're still  considering to lynch me after I ripped Kratos out of the crowd ... very scummy indeed, especially since your the only person to point it like that out.

... nah you can't be scum. I hope.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

noname2200 said:
hatmoza said:

I got to admit, after finding the SK, I kinda lost interest in the game. But now that I have another obstacle in my way, I'm regaining interest. I mean, a whore hunt! How awesome is that!

I'm delighted to hear that hatmoza, because the deal is still on: you have until tomorrow to find and convert Kratos the Serial Killer into a Vigilante, or you're off to the gallows.  Quite frankly, your story stunk yesterday, and it stinks even more today, as it requires us to believe that you were told the name of who blocked you AND that one of the Gods is on the side of the mafia (both of whom have been titans so far).

I 100% agree with this, when it come to Kratos Athena can never be trusted

i wouldn't be surprised if she & Kratos have separate agenda

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Okay, people about the Mafia recruiter thingy. We already know we have(had) a very powerful Mafia on our hands here :

- Mafia Godfather (probably innocent on investigation)

- Mafia Framer (could have had hatmoza lynched if Final-Fan wasn't block and also lived to tell about his investigation)

- Mafia Prostitute (roleblocker, can still screw us by blocking our power roles)

NOW, you're trying to tell me, they also have a freaking recruiter!!! If that's the case someone needs to slap some sense into GodOfWar3_ever!

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
noname2200 said:

This and i'll say:

If you still think I managed to fake roleclaim Athena day one and somehow got lucky enough that not a single player out of 20 came forward to call bullshit on it, and that I somehow managed to make up a story that Kantor left me a message with the mod stating that Kratos' username ends with an "S" and having Heph , whose name surely enough ends with an S come forward as kratos  ...

then you are without a doubt very paranoid and very newbish, which I hate calling you because I really like to think you're more experienced than that. But your tunnel vision that insists that I'm scum  and your unwillingness to face the facts are, well, very newbish.

Either that ... or your on the same mafia team as the whore and I'm simply being set up ... I mean I delivered the SK ... didn't cure him I know, but you're still  considering to lynch me after I ripped Kratos out of the crowd ... very scummy indeed, especially since your the only person to point it like that out.

I believe ur Athena and i believe Hep is Kratos

but i don't 100% believe the role detail you gave us

on the other hand the mafia may have decided not kill any of you in order to make us suspicious of you and Hep

That means if your innocent "noname" is most likely guilty.....me thinks

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Now this part of the day 2 start text makes a lot more sense:

Hermes (Final-Fan) who hadn't completed his task set by Zeus knew he was in trouble, as he exited the bedchamber,

Final-Fan was targetted by the Mafia Prostitute Aphrodite too.

@hatmoza: How did you get Aphrodite's name?

There's something that does add up though, why would the mafia block AND kill Final-Fan?!?

Yeah this doesnt make alot of sense.....unless Aphrodite isnt with the titans

i mean she is on the gods side no ?

Besides like you said why was FF targeted by her if they wanted to kill him?

hatmoza said:
noname2200 said:

This and i'll say:

He's not. He was the first one to vote squilliam even before I made the call to lynch Squill.

There's no way he would randomly pick his own teammate to vote for.

Noname is trying to protect us.

Yes, we know you're Athena. But we still aren't 100% on your alignment. Because we can't be 100%, we need to keep our promises.

Look closely: None of us want to do it. Only if something very wrong happens tonight, like another SK kill, will we lynch you. Like you yourself said, (paraphrasing)'you can lynch me in 2 days if I do not convert Kratos. Your own statement. Now can you see where we(well at least noname) is coming from? Can you accept your fate if you miss Kratos again? Hopefully, for the sake of the team, you will not argue that it is the right thing to do and if anything should come up, I will protect you. Trust me.

Anyway, what do you think of ST?

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Now this part of the day 2 start text makes a lot more sense:

Hermes (Final-Fan) who hadn't completed his task set by Zeus knew he was in trouble, as he exited the bedchamber,

Final-Fan was targetted by the Mafia Prostitute Aphrodite too.

@hatmoza: How did you get Aphrodite's name?

There's something that does add up though, why would the mafia block AND kill Final-Fan?!?

Yeah this doesnt make alot of sense.....unless Aphrodite isnt with the titans

i mean she is on the gods side no ?

Besides like you said why was FF targeted by her if they wanted to kill him?

Could hat be lying, and heph wasn't the SK? In which case, a claim of SK by heph would make sense (especially if they have a recruiter.)

SK wouldn't come out and say anything if heph claimed because SK wants to be the sole survivor right?

what do?

VOTE: Hephaestos

If hatmoza is going to keep being role-blocked, then we can't cure Heph.

And we can't have a serial killer on the loose.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi we can double lynch today right?

How does that work?

I'm up for voting Heph, but I'm also very interested in S-T who seems to be for keeping heph alive and making a mafia out of anyone that votes heph.