By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I had hot lesbian sex with Aphrodite last night.

I think one mafia group decided to block me and the other one targeted heph who was protected. Heph didn't kill anyone because SKs are usually limited with a kill every other night.

Did I mention Athena had hot lesbian sex with Aphrodite?

Heph is still a threat...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Eww lesbian sex... I think I'm gonna be sick...

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:

I think one mafia group decided to block me and the other one targeted heph who was protected. Heph didn't kill anyone because SKs are usually limited with a kill every other night.

Aphrodite is the prostitute!

That makes perfect sense. >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hatmoza said:

hephs no threat.

He wants to be on our side. It's the only way he can win.

We have a tough decision ahead of ourselves, lynch or no lynch. 

Also, pics or it didn't happen/

Now this part of the day 2 start text makes a lot more sense:

Hermes (Final-Fan) who hadn't completed his task set by Zeus knew he was in trouble, as he exited the bedchamber,

Final-Fan was targetted by the Mafia Prostitute Aphrodite too.

@hatmoza: How did you get Aphrodite's name?

There's something that does add up though, why would the mafia block AND kill Final-Fan?!?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Also, If someone watched me last night, come forward. I want to lynch this whore.

@ToS

i had a very detailed, hot, steamy sexy PM from GoW.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Also, If someone watched me last night, come forward. I want to lynch this whore.

@ToS

Nice. Someone is getting lynched today. I was getting worried.

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

hephs no threat.

He wants to be on our side. It's the only way he can win.

We have a tough decision ahead of ourselves, lynch or no lynch. 

Also, pics or it didn't happen/

He's not technically town yet but I agree it would be rather stupid if he kill innocents tonight. He's still the SK after all, but everyone knows who he is and if he wants protection, he better behave until I heal him ... and catch that whore.

hatmoza said:

@ToS

I think our mod is enjoying his job a bit too much :P

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

@ToS

I think our mod is enjoying his job a bit too much :P

after the last 36 hours of nothing, he probably spent all his time on that message instead of ours.