By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:

Maybe the mafia didn't kill anyone to shed a bad light on Heph? Seeing as Heph would become a Vigilante, they might as well decided to start a lynch party against him. The mafia wants to trick us into believing Heph has been recruited by them?

They would have killed hatmoza if that was the case

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I thnk there is one thing you guys are forgetting in your speculations on what happened last night.  Alot of SK/Vigilantes are limited in the number of night kills they are allowed.  Whether it be a total number of kills or and every other night type thing.  

I think we ought to wait for hatmoza and Heph.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Silver-Tiger said:

Maybe the mafia didn't kill anyone to shed a bad light on Heph? Seeing as Heph would become a Vigilante, they might as well decided to start a lynch party against him. The mafia wants to trick us into believing Heph has been recruited by them?

no way because we would know the truth so quickly it would be a complete waste of nightly actions.

nen-suer said:
Silver-Tiger said:

not true. All they would have to do is block him.

Around the Network

I hate waiting around so let's speculate:

4 kills on Night 1 --> 0 kills on Night 2

I'm gonna go by the description for the start of day 2:

- The duo of shady figures : Maybe the NOOOOO guy got the killing guy under control...

- Kratos: Heph is true to his word and has started playing as town which is why he didn't kill last night.

- The sister of fate: This is a hard one, maybe she's the equivalent of a Paranoid Gun Owner who kills anyone who targets her

- Titan kill: They targetted someone who had protection.

Once again, it's all speculation but it's all possible.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
Silver-Tiger said:

If they blocked hatmoza, they couldn't trick us on the next day since hatmoza would be there to report he has been blocked.

Signature goes here!

Silver-Tiger said:

One thing is for certain, mafia are getting more clever, don't you think ST?

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
Silver-Tiger said:

If they blocked hatmoza, they couldn't trick us on the next day since hatmoza would be there to report he has been blocked.

the important part of STs post was that no kill=recruiting SK. 

In STs post, he speaks of a feint. A way to trick us into thinking heph was recruited. The way to do that would be to not kill anyone, and simply block hat. That's more than enough reason to think heph is mafia. Hat doesn't need to be killed to imply that scenario.

Not to mention that your post isn't entirely accurate. If hatmoza reported that he had been blocked, the INCREASES chances that mafia recruited heph, not the other way around.

@theprof: I don't believe for an instant the mafia can recruit Kratos. In the unlikely event they can, Kratos would lose his killing powers. A Mafia with two night kills is simply too powerful to make sense.

Signature goes here!