By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Squilliam said:
nen-suer said:
Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

What do you mean? Official name? Is that the god of war thing?

The information I got was: Hatmoza is a member of the Mafia.

What God of War character are you, and what role did your PM said you had?

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

So Final-Fan targeted hatmoza last night and you got the result of his investigation ?

again how did you know hatmoza was framed?

Becuse it was passed on to me.

The cop doesn't know if someone is framed, that why mafia frame in the first place!

this doesn't make any sense

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
nen-suer said:
Squilliam said:
noname2200 said:
Squilliam said:

What do you mean? Official name? Is that the god of war thing?

The information I got was: Hatmoza is a member of the Mafia.

What God of War character are you, and what role did your PM said you had?

Abderus, son of Hermes.

My role is deputy.

So Final-Fan targeted hatmoza last night and you got the result of his investigation ?

again how did you know hatmoza was framed?

Becuse it was passed on to me.

So how did Final-Fan, the cop, know Hatmoza was framed when thats not what the cop gets as information?

The cop can only know if someone is guilty or not. If Hatmoza was "framed" then he would come out as "guilty" if Final-Fan investigated him. And if Final passed that info onto you, then you would say Hatmoza was guilty, not "framed", unless you are the Mafia Framer (or whatever role it is.

You are lying.

theprof00 said:

EVERYONE QUIET!

Read this post that Squilliam made on the morning after:

"How do we know that Hatmoza is indeed who he says he is? We lost the cop last round didn't we and as far as I can tell noone investigated him to find out whether he was indeed who he said he was. Do we have another cop? I don't know. What I do know is that if I were it Hatmoza's shoes I would consider doing exactly what he is doing...

I will  change my lynch to someone else if theres a better candidate presented but at this point he is the most likely mafia I can see. What I don't understand is why the cop didn't investigate him? Or if the cop did investigate him perhaps somehow the cop was diverted? He was the obvious choice for investigation last round and yet I don't see any proof either way. Surely the cop has some kind of night action which would have gone ahead whether he was killed or not?!"

This is AFTER he received information that Hatmoza was framed as a mafia.

He had blatant evidence that Hatmoza is pro-town and still questioned him. Above he calls for someone to verify Hatmozas alignment.

Squilliam framed Hatmoza, and he was hoping a deputy would show up and say Hatmoza came up guilty. 

Didn't you squilliam!

I think so too, maybe even wanting the deputy to come fwd and reveal himself to challenge his claim

this makes perfect sense

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well I can't go on defending myself.

Lynch: Squilliam (humanely)

Tease.

Then you wrote this of Hatmoza:

The way I see it, you've signed your death warrant. The way you're acting you've earnt your lynch whichever role you actually are playing.

1st reason: You edited your post. You broke the rules of the game. That is reason enough for some to lynch you on that principle.

2nd reason: If you were acting on behalf of the town, you're acting in a counter productive way. Even if you aren't a Mafia you're helping their cause whatever you do. You cast your suspicion widely and in an environment without trust and where we cannot verify that trust the Mafia have the advantage.

3rd reason: If you're indeed Mafia or the Serial Killer or whatever else you might be you're in the perfect position. Everyone who could verify you are indeed who you say you are have been killed. You're trying to position yourself into a position of utmost trust and that is the most powerful position for any Mafia to be in, above reproach.

So whether or not you are truely Mafia, truely town or other it doesn't matter. I don't believe that the town can win with you, and the town can win without you its early enough in the game.

Around the Network

No NO LYNCH YET.

WHO PASSED ON THE INFORMATION?

WHO DID YOU TARGET NIGHT 1?

WHO ARE YOUR ACCOMPLICES!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!!?!

Vote: Squilliam

Hope you and Hades have fun times togther

Then you said:

"Well im new to this! People were saying that editing in my last game was cheating, so since I see you editing afterwards it makes me immediately suspicious. The last Mafia game I played seemed to be under completely different rules and it was over 6 months ago.

I don't know what the hell went on on the first night, im really having trouble following these crazy god of war referrences. All I see is that there was a huge ruckus on the first day and the first night, a bunch of people ended up dead and you remained alive and I don't understand WTF went on. Somehow after all the posturing it seemed to benefit you.

In any case theres no harm in my posting a vote when the vote can be withdrawn. I wanted to see how you'd react. Without the cop on our side, we have to use our insticts here to find out what the peoples roles are. You're the most suspicious person here, what else do you expect me to do aside from make a confronation to see how you'd react?"

admit your guilt, framer!

theprof00 said:

No NO LYNCH YET.

WHO PASSED ON THE INFORMATION?

WHO DID YOU TARGET NIGHT 1?

WHO ARE YOUR ACCOMPLICES!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!!?!

Heh, Squilliam wouldn't tell you anything.

Although I think you know this.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Vote: squilliam

sorry buddy, you know I love you ;_;

YOU WERE MY BROTHER. YOU WERE MY BROTHER!!