By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What happen to "Heavy rain will flop and AW will outsell it easily"?

disolitude said:

Same thing happened as with the statement "Ps3 will outsell 360 in 2009, 2010, 2011..."

People were wrong...

It's been "Year of the PSP" for 3 years now.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
disolitude said:

Same thing happened as with the statement "Ps3 will outsell 360 in 2009, 2010, 2011..."

People were wrong...

didnt the ps3 outsell the 360 in 2009? doesnt the ps3 have more sales in 2010 then the 360?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
disolitude said:

People were wrong...

didnt the ps3 outsell the 360 in 2009? doesnt the ps3 have more sales in 2010 then the 360?

he meant pass the Xbox 360. And 2010 will be a 360 year again (see another prediction :D)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
zgamer5 said:
disolitude said:

People were wrong...

he meant pass the Xbox 360. And 2010 will be a 360 year again (see another prediction :D)

when was the year of the 360 ? :P

2010 is the year of the pc! starcraft 2 pwns everything!!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

What happened to the guy who predicted that modnation racers would do the same or more as LBP? After 12 weeks data, it has done 1,2m less than LBP.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3052395

Oh, you are here.

Around the Network
Antabus said:

What happened to the guy who predicted that modnation racers would do the same or more as LBP? After 12 weeks data, it has done 1,2m less than LBP.

Oh, you are here.

But isn't that thread talking about long term sales? ModNracer has been out for like 3months?

the predictions for AW vs HR is

AW>HR sales first week and LTD.
AW>HR in score

anyways yeh my prediction about MNR isn't looking good at all but I aint wrong just yet either since its LTD,you never know they might bundle the crap out of it and make a RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN sales(3m ) it hasn't even gone down in price.....

Ping_ii said:
Antabus said:

Oh, you are here.

But isn't that thread talking about long term sales? ModNracer has been out for like 3months?

AW>HR in score

anyways yeh my prediction about MNR isn't looking good at all but I aint wrong just yet either since its LTD,you never know they might bundle the crap out of it and make a RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN sales(3m ) it hasn't even gone down in price.....

Okay so I guess some day on 2020 you might notice how easy it is to be wrong about something.

Antabus said:
Ping_ii said:
Antabus said:

Oh, you are here.

AW>HR in score

Okay so I guess some day on 2020 you might notice how easy it is to be wrong about something.

2020? nah you'll only need about 2-3 years to see where the game settles LTD if it's bundle massively it's gonna keep going to sell and sell till it reaches god knows how much million.

right now im hoping MNR actually gets bundled, it will help the MNR gain more players which will = to more levels created in the game and finally my prediction.

A Bad Clown said:
disolitude said:

People were wrong...

It's been "Year of the PSP" for 3 years now.

Of course it has. Anyone else remember last year when GT5 was getting used in list wars for the holiday season? Cracks me up thinking about it.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

KylieDog said:

Heavy Rain release in the middle of a bunch of other big name games.

Alan Wake released near only one.  If anything that makes things worse for Alan Wake.

Yep, I'm sure Sony was terribly frightened about Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.