By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My awesome epic move idea

jneul said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Planescape: Torment - Move Edition?

cool just looked that game up, yes it does have similarities story wise that I did not realise, I just have to wait for Darth now on his story idea update but seriously what do you think for the move idea I described, any good for you??

i think it's great. any game development in your future.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
jneul said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

cool just looked that game up, yes it does have similarities story wise that I did not realise, I just have to wait for Darth now on his story idea update but seriously what do you think for the move idea I described, any good for you??

well thanks (blushes), but this is thanks to darth as well, he is currently cooking up an epic twist storywise as we speak lol.

Also current projects in development by me is RPG Inventor , but will take ages to develop , look it up someday maybe??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
jneul said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

well thanks (blushes), but this is thanks to darth as well, he is currently cooking up an epic twist storywise as we speak lol.

Also current projects in development by me is RPG Inventor , but will take ages to develop , look it up someday maybe??

i'll be be happy to. congrats to Darth as well.  theres a thread called game ideas and a posted a idea in there go to it and tell me what you think

Ok guys Level 2's location and events have pretty much been formed now, as a design choice cut scenes will be kept to a minimum, I'm hoping to tell a lot of the story through the gameplay....lets see how it progresses.

Working on Level 3 now

Jneul's cooking up innovative idea's for Level 2's "main location"!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

sounds spectacular- you sould read 'Imajica' by clive barker for some inspiration, its one of my favourite books and its what the planescape idea was heavily ripped off of

But from waht has been described if this was done well, compared to the move release titles, it would blow them out of the water

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

We are wondering, do you guys want this to become strictly a horror game or are do you think it would be better if "some" RPG elements were added in?

Please give your opinions on what you thing you would like as a gamer!

The decision will influence the story/scenario and so on....

I think it should be strictly horror and nothing else...can't really imagine a game like this with RPG elements

I couldn't image it without them, instead!!!   

Jneul and Darth, you'll have to make two games!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I like the idea and all but I personally would not play this game if I had Move. The only reason is it's sounding like a Horror, Dark Game like Silent Hill, ALone in the Dark type game which isn't my type at all. Not a fan of horror.

But the story sounds good and I think the game will play out nicely actually but I personally just wouldn't play a game like this.

@OP: you had that dream too?

wierd.

Sounds like a really cool game. Can't wait to see more of the possibilities for Move.

theprof00 said:

@OP: you had that dream too?

wierd.

Sounds like a really cool game. Can't wait to see more of the possibilities for Move.

lol it was mor like a nightmare but yeah

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Cross-X said:

I like the idea and all but I personally would not play this game if I had Move. The only reason is it's sounding like a Horror, Dark Game like Silent Hill, ALone in the Dark type game which isn't my type at all. Not a fan of horror.

But the story sounds good and I think the game will play out nicely actually but I personally just wouldn't play a game like this.

I too would prefer something else, an immersive RPG in my case, but maybe their idea can open even more possibilities, RPG, adventure, survival horror, more interactive evolutions of Heavy Rain concepts, Second Life, The Sims, even mixing more than one genre, the potential is huge!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!