By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Good Kinect article and analysis - haven't seen it posted yet.

If Nintendo can hold out this long with the Wii-mote(and motion plus), I don't see why Microsoft can't handle their far share of Kinect, as long as they know what they have to do. It seems like they do (having something different than Move/Wii-mote), but like the article said on the last page, we're not seeing much of the "bridged" games that Nintendo offered/ing us and that could be a dealbreaker. Nintendo might have started the gamer split faze before, but this Kinect can stretch it out the defined line even further and make it worse... (hoping it will never happened, it's already bad)

kitler53 said:

anyhoo, i look forward to the bickering that is undoubtedly about to happen.

I'm looking forward to this as well.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Why do we have a thread on this and I don't see it?! And why didn't I post a dupe thread before I saw this?!

I was rather surprised to hear that Microsoft has locked their skeletal tracking to their avatars, that seems like it's going to lock out a few games, just because developers would have to come up with their own tracking systems (although some seem to be doing well enough without it anyway).

This basically also confirms to me that the Move is more versatile, but I hope we will see developers come up with exciting games for Kinect before the generation is out.