By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever had unprotected sex?

sapphi_snake said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yeah

It's a big difference, to tell the truth, it feels much, much better than safe sex

LOL, being bad always feels good.

Nah, it's not about being bad, it just doesn't feel the same because there's no piece of latex that gets in the way

Around the Network

I cant lie i've had alot of unproctected sex with many different women during and after high school. Never got an STD and always pulled out so never got one pregnant until my Wife.Now i have 2 boys.

Wait what?

I always though zexen was a virgin ......

ctk495 said:

Wait what?

Wait, how did you get that idea, I never said I was a virgin -_-

zexen_lowe said:
ctk495 said:

Wait what?

I don't know you seem like that kind of guy who would wait until marriage....

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
zexen_lowe said:
ctk495 said:

Wait what?

I don't know you seem like that kind of guy who would wait until marriage....

Yes, because i'm sooooooo religious to wait...

Nah, the church of Atheism states that it's fine to do it whenever you wanna

allways -.-

Never...last things I need in my life right now are:

1. STDs

2. Babies

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Simple rules for you.

Wait until you are in a decent relationship. Few months minimum. Get checked out by your doc for any pre problems that either of you could have. Once given the all clear start the process and tell him to take the pill which apparently is more eefective for preventing pregnacies than condoms anyway...

Have I ever? Yes. In fact, a majority of the times I've done it have been unprotected. But they've all been with one person- someone I knew for years before we did anything at all. And the first time we did it, we were both virgins. And like zexen said, it feels SO much better without it! It's one of the things I look forward on my return trips to NY. (And I just got back from there a few days ago... :) )

But I'm not going to just go at it with any random person. There've been a couple of other people whom I've had sex with, and that was protected. It really comes down to an issue of trust; if I've not known you for a while, AND had both of us tested, then the protection will remain. If we're both clean, then I'm more willing.

Oh, and ctk495, I guess the answer to if it hurts depends on a few things. If you're entering a... well-used woman, then it won't really hurt. She'll be loosened up and you'll just feel the sensations. If she's a virgin, she'll be tighter, and it'll come down to your sensitivity to if it hurts or not. If you're looking at anal penetration, since the anus is tighter with the sphincters, it's more likely to hurt. But if you're more on the... receiving end of that, then yes, it will hurt. And that I can say with experience.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...