By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 beta... would you...

Yeah sure

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Yes. I'm buying PSN next because of that possibility and I'm hoping the 3Months extra is still available when I do so.

only if the MP had the SP cover system and blindfire from cover like KZ2 originally had in its early stages

Play Me

if PSN had this beta,Final Fantasy versus XIII true psn exclusive demo (kayne and lych 2 you could just make a Europe account how cheap)Final Fantasy 14 beta,Little Big Planet 2 beta,GT5 beta,....damn thats alot

well it would have a lot more subs

KylieDog said:

Paying for a beta is retarded so no.

I agree paying for a beta is retarted but if they give it to psn users first then somewhere down the line release it for everyone it could work.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network
Joel12345 said:

if PSN had this beta,Final Fantasy versus XIII true psn exclusive demo (kayne and lych 2 you could just make a Europe account how cheap)Final Fantasy 14 beta,Little Big Planet 2 beta,GT5 beta,....damn thats alot

well it would have a lot more subs

Yeah they need more beta exclusive to psn to see an increase in sales imo

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

If they added content and features comparable to Halo3/Reach, then maybe. KZ2 was good I guess but besides the gunplay, there wasn't much "wow" factor for me personally.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Yes i would if it was PS exclusive. But hopefully you can get it by preorder also.