By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 beta... would you...

Lets say if Killzone 3 had a multiplayer beta and you didn't have PS+ to play it. Would you buy PS+ just to try out the beta?

I currently don't have PS+ but if that were to be the case I would put the $50 bucks into Jack Trettons wallet!

What about you?

Around the Network
xKakashi209x said:

Lets say if Killzone 3 had a multiplayer beta and you didn't have PS to play it. Would you buy PS just to try out the beta?

I currently don't have PS but if that were to be the case I would put the $50 bucks into Jack Trettons wallet!

What about you?

Yep. I would sign up to play the KZ3 beta too.

i'd do it for FFXIV, for KZ ? i don't know

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

KZ3 looks really good so far so yeah, I'd do it. Just wish I didnt own all the free games they give every month.

This is not an exit.

Just gameshare it off someone who has PS . Save you money.

I have PS and think it is a waste now. Content wise it's actually quite poor.

Around the Network

Im really excited for Killzone but I don't think it's worth paying 50 bucks for plus just for the beta so no.

Was Killzone 2's beta open to the public or was it like Medal of Honor beta that requires invitations?

i would yeah, killzone is just that awesome.

...but i already have ps plus.  probably not everyone's cup of tea but 2 of 15 months in and i already feel like i'm breaking even.  that's probably because i wanted and but never bought wipeout HD and critter crunch. 

Packie said:

Im really excited for Killzone but I don't think it's worth paying 50 bucks for plus just for the beta so no.

Was Killzone 2's beta open to the public or was it like Medal of Honor beta that requires invitations?

Invites. 

And since I'm a sony beta tester I wouldn't bother :D

I love my playstation plus and if I got beta access for being a member sweet bonus.

Hmmm....

really good question. That may just sway me...

I loved the Killzone 2 so much I'd wet myself to get on Killzone 3.

Maybe i just have.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3