By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New The Last Story character and battle system info

/taged for later

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

adriasang seems to have put the wrong screenshot for Quark; Quark is the scruffy black-haired guy. The Focus system seems interesting.

The battle system could be very interesting. Good news!

***ignores incredibly long article and looks at cool scan***

o_O those screen look really epic, the graphics look really awesome

***reads incredibly long article***

I like how the battle sistem is shaping, this game is now a maybe buy if localized

And this is why all along I have put this game higher on my expectations over xenoblade. The battle system seems to push for some innovation and allowing true decision making during battles. To people complaining about colors and stuff, I say just go back and play NSMBW if you want to see pretty colors hehe, The Last Story will be epic and a reason to borrow a Wii again for me.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network

It sounds more incredible with each news. I can't wait for it!

Despite the fact I was unsure of the battle system when I saw it in use during the trailer, I'm really excited by it now

This game needs colour like men needs water.

Sounds awesome! Very disappointing art style though, but hopefully other things will make up for it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

A Japanese game that uses the pointer?

I want to believe you, but I just can't.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.