By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - URGENT! Warning To all Xbox 360 owners!!!! About the Xbox 360 System Update

Lost tears of Kain said:
tk1797 said:
Auron said:
haha that's pretty funny, i have my windows update turned off and would never bother buying anything made by MS, but that sucks for people who actually bought the 360, RROD, faulty power cords, and now faulty software...

Man you're right that is funny. Man its almost as funny as people repeating the same shit over and over again. Its like these people don't get that we heard these points a thousand times and that people are still buying the console regardless.

Its really really funny. Ive yet to have any of those issues so i must be in my own little world where this shit doesnt exist right. Considering im still playing some of the best games ever made i think im alright with issues.

Just wow

Well count yourself lucky because MS has admitted to all three of the problems i have mentioned.

Around the Network
Auron said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
tk1797 said:
Auron said:
haha that's pretty funny, i have my windows update turned off and would never bother buying anything made by MS, but that sucks for people who actually bought the 360, RROD, faulty power cords, and now faulty software...

Man you're right that is funny. Man its almost as funny as people repeating the same shit over and over again. Its like these people don't get that we heard these points a thousand times and that people are still buying the console regardless.

Its really really funny. Ive yet to have any of those issues so i must be in my own little world where this shit doesnt exist right. Considering im still playing some of the best games ever made i think im alright with issues.

Just wow

Well count yourself lucky because MS has admitted to all three of the problems i have mentioned.

Doesnt mean everyone puts up with it, nor do you have to mention like everyone else 20 million times.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

damm i fuckin did it no it sucks but yet no problems only for a couple seconds

I haven't updated my Xbox 360 for a long, long time. Looks like it's going to be even longer now, until I update it again.

And people called me MAD! MAD I tell you, for questioning the quality and reliability of the Microsoft product.

This is unfortunate news, but quite common in the computer world isn't it?

Around the Network

Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

No problems with my 360, I would even say it's faster now. I also played multipplayer didn't notice any lag.

Just Updated, no problems with anything including multi.
BTW is there a point to people trying to point out why they don't like the Xbox to people who already own one? Why tell me not to buy something I already did and enjoy? Isn't this the MS forum, not the "i'm a smarter consumer than you and here's why you're stupid and I'm a freaking genious" forum? Or am I just asking too much?

No problems with my box, either. I'm quite happy with the update, really. I've wanted to play .avis on it forever and used to have to convert the damn things before hand.

indeed i had no problems

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.