By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I have sold my ps3 for a 360, NEED LOTS OF ADVICE!!!

So i just formatted and sold my 250gb (originally 20 gb) ps3 for this xbox 360.

I got that 360 so I could afford a lot of games/xbox live/accessories ect.

This is where vgchartz comes in. Being fairly new to the non-huge 360 games, I don't know it's entire library, so i need a lot of help of a bunch of good games to buy. 

So if you wouldn't mind to list some games and give like a reason why you think its a good/great game, that would be GREAT.

So far I'm getting halo 3, gears 1 2, left 4 dead 1 2, and modern warfare 2. 
I don't just like shooters though, I like action, adventure, RPG's, and some JRPG's. 

Also what are some must have accessories i should get besides xbox live? I don't need the wireless thing, way too expensive plus ethernet wired is fast for me. 

Thanks a ton in advance!!!

EDIT: I might want to change my sig now hahahahaha

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey !

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Alan wake would probably be good along with deadly premonition.

Fable II or Mass Effect would be a good start for WRPGs.

gurglesletch said:

Alan wake would probably be good along with deadly premonition.

ill probably gamefly alan wake not to sure about the replay value. what is deadly premonition?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Let's see.

Action - Bayonetta - Check out the demo first and see how you like it, Alan Wake - one of my favorite games this year with a compelling storyline

Adventure: Assassin's Creed II (you might have played this one already, I'm not sure)

WRPG: Fable II, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Dragon Age - some of my favorites this gen and you can get lost in each of these games if you aren't careful

JRPG: Tales of Vesperia - lovely cast of characters and an interesting story, Lost Odyssey - nice story, soundtrack, and some fun characters here as well...you can also spend quite a bit of time on each of these

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

My friend is switching over as well! He already had a 360 but mostly used his PS3.  Then it got YLOD, he paid $150 to have it repaired, and now it died just 2 months after getting it back and Sony is refusing to repair it for free.  So he traded in like 30 games and is switching primarily to PC and 360 like me!

As for other games, Dead Rising is a good one as well as the Mass Effect games!!!!

Mass Effect 1/2= Best Adventure/Action RPGs on the 360

Red Dead Redemption

Pre-order Halo Reach

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Deadly premoition? er no ..

Alan Wake is indeed a great game, Dead Rising, Fable II, Splinter Cell Conviction

And XBLA - Limbo, Splosion Man, Castle Crashes, Shadow Complex, The Maw and upcoming Raskulls, Comic Jumper and Battleblock Theater.

If you're going to get Left 4 Dead 2, don't get Left 4 Dead, it's just a waste of money to get both.

Other games I might suggest:

• Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Alan Wake
  • Bayonetta (if you already haven't played it)
  • Ghostbusters (everybody should have this game :-p)
  • Viva Pinata
  • Dead Rising
  • Fable II