By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The plot thickens...

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/839/839545p1.html

Michael Bay, the director of transformers has more to say about his dislikes of hddvd. He claims that microsoft is giving out money to lengthen the format war so that they can perfect digital distribuation. I guess if anyone would know itd be him. I commend his bravery because im sure his higher ups will be furious for leaking such news.

Around the Network

Actually, Microsoft aiding HD-DVD is the only thing that can save the hd-dud format at this point but I wouldn't hold your breath for any more support.

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

cool, i like to guy for being honest about the evil microsoft empire

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

OMG, I really wish people would stop posting BS about the HD wars. The truth is that both formats are doing badly and will probably both lose in the end. Shut up already...

could anything possibly be more uninteresting than the war between HD-DVD and bluray?

Around the Network
solidarii said:
OMG, I really wish people would stop posting BS about the HD wars. The truth is that both formats are doing badly and will probably both lose in the end. Shut up already...

hehe you earned yourself a friend by saying that! =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I disagree. I'm thinking that the plot thins...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

@okeydokey

maths homework....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

HD-DVD should die already. Though i have no interest in HD and will not anytime soon. It seems to me though that HD-DVD is constantly trying to pull ahead and always failing. Some people want HD so i think one should win out and it seems that since Blu-ray is offering more movies that it should be the one but whatever i still like my DVDs best.

stof said:
I disagree. I'm thinking that the plot thins...

Can something that involves a Michael Bay even have a plot? Isn’t that like a federal offense or something?