By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Remember those reviews saying Trauma Center NB was too hard?

lol

mM
Around the Network

wow the youth of today is really going down the drains. Playing games to save lives. At least we had the decency to play games where whole zombie hordes were massacred. But I still think the gameplay looked a bit limited and this is a real full price game right? On and nothing against rollercoaster tycoon building your own coaster was great fun

SeriousWB said:
All this bother about it being a difficult game makes me really want it.

yeah i also really like to get  hard games,thats why i bought DMC3

That is why I love this game, because it is challenging not frustrating. I am in 6-2 now . I had to save a guy wounded by shotgun without the using the stabilizer (the injection that raise vitals) and with only 3 or 4 doses of gel. That was more of a brain challenge than skills.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
That is why I love this game, because it is challenging not frustrating. I am in 6-2 now . I had to save a guy wounded by shotgun without the using the stabilizer (the injection that raise vitals) and with only 3 or 4 doses of gel. That was more of a brain challenge than skills.

if youve also played second opinion,what do you think is better

Around the Network

First of all co op makes this games a much better experience. There is also a lot less GUILT-like missions. That may be a good or bad thing depending on what you loved on the first game. The parasites are also more diverse this time, in SO there were a lot of mission that looked alike. This time you can also choose 2 characters on almost every mission from the start (Aside from healing touch I do not see much difference). There is some online scoreboard. Story mode is longer than the original game.

All that said, I think that the plot this time is a little weaker (not that I loved SO plot). They reuse some concepts too much (every foreign object you have to extract is some king of glass) and there is no new tools so far.

IMO this game is a 8-9 material. Rent it first and buy if you wish to play with friends or love to redo missions for ranks.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ok thats good,since i didnt really like the GUILT mission and thought it was a bit short,so then i might pick this up to since i liked SO

UPDATE

I made it to chapter 7-2 the challenge went from hard to brutal. There are less GUILT like missions than TC SO, but these kind of missions are insane. I had to make a transplant while parasites slash and create tumors into a liver. Max vitals are 45 there are 3 parasites. 2 can deal 10 damage and the other deals 25 at regular intervals. If they all attack at once you are dead and that is not even the hard mode.

Even so it is not as frustrating as it sounds. This is one game that punishes brute force method. Thinking out of the box really makes operations much easier.

Satan said: