By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post something actually positive about the 360 thread

I got one... that's the biggest compliment there is.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Okaay so for my First post....here goes :)  

more on topic ,Definately has to be Halo, redefined multiplayer  gaming and xbox live in general

It's home to all of my favorite franchises from last gen like Halo, Fable, Splinter Cell, etc... and has helped spawn several successful new ones like Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, etc.

The most positive thing I can say about the 360 is that it doesn't need a thread like this. It's as if the 360 is suffering from low self esteem and it needs cheering up. What the hell? 360's on a roll and someone thinks it needs a confidence boost? What kind of crazy world do we live in?

If anything people need to be saying nice things about PS3 and Wii to keep their spirits up.

360 is doing fine. Let it do what it does best.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Boutros said:

Does it have to be true?

No just kidding!

360 controller > PS3 controller for FPSs.

Agreed, on the controller part! 

Does this count as positive if I just agree with someone?

Around the Network

Fable III is one my most anticipated games at the moment(I'll be buying it for the PC though xD)

Also, selling my 360 arcade is one of my biggest gaming regrets.

neerdowell said:

The 360 gives me a platform I don't mind screwing developers and MS on, hence allowing me to pirate games. Other platforms I actually buy them.

There is nothing positive about that at all. So you like screwing developers that make games on X360 but are more than happy to buy a game if it on another system?  No matter what system you are pirating on, it is wrong and the way you try to justify it is just messed. You don't deserve to be a gamer with that attitude. You should support developers that make the games we love no matter what system the games are on. If all you do is pirate games on X360 you don't deserve one at all nor any other system for that matter.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

it is having decent sales at the moment

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Something positive on the 360 ...

I've got 4 positive things so far;

1- They just released a better version of the original.

2- Lots and lots of shooters.

3- No Mario-, Zelda- or Pokémonmilking.

4- It will make the EyeToy look a bit better (or at least it's trying to).

the xbox 360 sucks less then the original xbox ;)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.