By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Earth Seeker In game screens

Xxain said:

Is there some kind of rule that a Xenoblade reference has to be made to post on this thread!?

Seriously, even if it did resemble XenoBlade, then that's not really a bad thing!

But, I don't care if it reminds of something else. It looks like it could turn out to be a great game, and if I remember the first info about itcorrectly, the story and setting could be very interesting.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Its a Monster Hunter Clone to be more precise.

How exactly?

not being sarcastic, i actually wanna know lol.

Talking of monster hunter clones ...

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

^^ Embedding went wrong :s

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/hunter-blade/325816

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Nice. Who's publishing this?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Its a Monster Hunter Clone to be more precise.

Which means developers think that game sold well on the Wii, since they are making a clone of it here.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

uhhhh ok?..I think you quoted the wrong person, but I think it has more to do with one of the guys behind this project helping to design the original MH. old ideas in anw game.

ClaudeLv250 said:

Nice. Who's publishing this?

Kadowkawa Shoten.  They're mainly a manga and magazine publisher, but they do games too sometimes (and now movies, after purchasing Daiei Pitcures a few years back).  They published the Lunar remakes on Saturn/PS1 iirc, and they're also publishing Metal Max 3 for DS.

It looks like this is staying in Japan, doesn't look like a game someone would localize...

But weirdly, I think this game stands a bigger chance outside Japan than in Japan. I can't see it selling at all there.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:

It looks like this is staying in Japan, doesn't look like a game someone would localize...

But weirdly, I think this game stands a bigger chance outside Japan than in Japan. I can't see it selling at all there.

Never say never.  I could see XSEED or Atlus or Ignition or someone going for it.  The Enterbrain (ie: Famitsu) connection doesn't hurt either, they're producing the game and own the IP.