By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Guess what just came out in Japan!

Ssenkahdavic said:

I want a Yellow PS3. 

I have a Yellow PS2.

Gotta say it does look pretty good in White.

You could put a yellow PS2 and a white PS3 side by side and make a Vatican City flag: Pope Hannibal Ratzferatu XVI would be so proud of you!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

I want a Yellow PS3. 

I have a Yellow PS2.

Gotta say it does look pretty good in White.

You could put a yellow PS2 and a white PS3 side by side and make a Vatican City flag: Pope Hannibal Ratzferatu XVI would be so proud of you!

But then my PS3 would really be coming out...

To children :(

Nomad Blue said:
Carl2291 said:

Right. If one of these doesn't release in the UK later this year... I'm importing. And if it does release, and is advertised... I think it could do some good for sales!!

It looks gorgeous.

Does it come with a White Dualshock 3 too?

Yes, you can see one pictured on the box.

lol, i like good questions

DO WANT!!!!

Dayum....wish I could afford it

Around the Network

oh boy can't stop drooling now... white ps3 will sell very well across in the uk and the us, if it comes out

DAAAAYYMN

Michael jackson syndrome has never looked better!!!

It's  really ... not that good looking. It's honestly the ugliest console/color combination I've seen all gen.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

i dont understand why Sony dosent sell other colour ps3's (specificaly in white in the west, Australia, U.S, Europe), the ps3 would see dramatic increase in sales i for one would purchase one to have it sit side by side with my 60 GB ps3 !!! and i reckon if they get a good ad capaighn and bundle some good games with the white ps3 in the west, it would defiantly be "something" to compete with the 360 slim for the time being, just by the time the 360 starts to die and get back to normal sales !

Matte white looks gorgeous. I would have loved to have seen Nintendo release similar outside of Japan last gen: