By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3ds release date, price to be announced Sept 29

Hopefully they won't just be announcing the Japanese price point and launch date. At least it's just 60 days to go now until we (hopefully) know when we can all get our hands on it.

Around the Network

Coming 2 weeks after TGS?   I wonder if this means a muted presence at the show then?

jarrod said:

Coming 2 weeks after TGS?   I wonder if this means a muted presence at the show then?

Like always? When was the last time Nintendo took TGS seriously? 

Xxain said:
jarrod said:

Like always? When was the last time Nintendo took TGS seriously? 

Well, I meant from a 3rd party perspective.  I want my MoHun 3D!

And now im regretting waiting to buy NTDOY stock. Surely there was a bump today.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
jarrod said:

Maybe japanese release date announced at TGS, but global release date on Sep. 29?

Or just flat out Global Release Date in every territory on the same day? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

My bet is that they'll actually announce the announcement date of the realase date then.

And still that next announcement would still only announce the release of the release date.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you