By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was the most you ever drank to get drunk

Simple question, whether it's how many beers or how much hard liquor, what was the most you ever drank?

Around the Network

I don't remember :D but bloody hands and knees  and waking up on park benches tells me that I must have been alot !!

i dont drink

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

19 beers, 4 smirnoff ice, 6 shots of tequila, 4 rum and coke and a shot of vodka

I was 19 and hardcore, now Im 21 and suck...

KylieDog said:
O-D-C said:

19 beers, 4 smirnoff ice, 6 shots of tequila, 4 rum and coke and a shot of vodka

You could at least attempt to make it believable.

i take it you have never been to canada? 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
KylieDog said:
O-D-C said:

You could at least attempt to make it believable.

i take it you have never been to canada? 

lol thanks, and ya this was at our high school graduation party which lasted from 7PM to 5 AM, plenty of time to drink that much.

To get drunk? Not applicable; I don't drink to get drunk. The most I've had at one time was 6 small sake cups at a tasting workshop. There was no place to spit it out for proper tasting, so we were told to go ahead and drink it.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:

To get drunk? Not applicable; I don't drink to get drunk. The most I've had at one time was 6 small sake cups at a tasting workshop. There was no place to spit it out for proper tasting, so we were told to go ahead and drink it.

Really? Hmmm, to be honest, I love some wine every now and then to go along with a nice dinner, but I mostly wouldn't drink beer or hard stuff just for the taste that's for sure!

Before, four beers were enough to get that nice little feeling, but now it takes just too many to even have a slight effect. Plus the taste... god it's awful! That's why I only drink hard stuff now, plus the taste isn't so bad mixed with other stuff (rhum and coke is the best IMO). Still... it takes me a frigging lot of drinks to feel anything, which sucks because that's what I liked about drinking.

I think I should consider trying some other stuff, if you catch my drift...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!