By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake: The Signal

First downloadable episode for Alan Wake is out tomorrow. Anyone else excited? I have to go to work, but I'm playing it as soon as I get home!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

It's online !

Oh crap, I keep forgetting about that.  I knew there was a reason I hadn't sold Alan Wake yet.  I'll have to download that tonight since I can't play Starcraft II until tomorrow.  ;_;

I'll have the review up ASAP.

Until then I'm not giving anything away!

just got the original, man where are the bullets im allways out..

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I used the code that came with the game like an idiot and MS hasn't sent me a new one yet like they said they would.

JaggedSac said:

I used the code that came with the game like an idiot and MS hasn't sent me a new one yet like they said they would.

used it for what? why would you get a new one if you used it? I don't understand, I thought the whole point of the code was it's one use. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

trunkswd said:
JaggedSac said:

I made the same mistake. I'm still waiting for the code but I don't expect to get it until tomorrow afternoon because Microsoft's time zone (Pacific) is 3 hours behind mine (EST).

God damn it! Still no code here. Anyone get it yet?

CGI-Quality said:

Currently playing it. The atmosphere is certainly more tense the original story, but still has the WAKE trademarks throughout. I'm enjoying it.

did you buy it? or get it for free?

See I used the alan wake code long time ago when I was told that a new code will be sent to me to activate the DLC...still waiting for that.

e just tweeted that the codes should be sent out soon.