By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Disciples III

Anyone played it? I am kinda interested but not sure if I need a new game to play, but if it is really good I might dive in.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I was quite excited for it but I heard bad things about it.

Released in Germany a month ago. German metacritic after 15 reviews: http://critify.de/games/pc/6640/disciples-3-renaissance/

77/100, i.e. not brilliant but not bad either.

I'm not interested in Disciples III, but I really liked Disciples II ages ago.

I've heard it has crapload of bugs so i'm giving them few months to repair it before buying.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I really loved Disciples II back in the day. But I'm a rabid fan of Heroes of Might & Magic. Especially the vastly superior IV...

Around the Network

Yeah, guys, this game suck. It's made by Russian company which is hugely known in Russia for its bugs. It was released here in Russia last Autumn, since then it had a shitload of patches - but the main thing is that game itself is not good...
My pity - me and my wife we were a big fans of Disciples 2... :(

A small update.

Official Russian forum of the game have  21 topics with 3,566 messages with bug reports.

The latest Russian patch # is 1.06.2 :)

Sharu said:

Yeah, guys, this game suck. It's made by Russian company which is hugely known in Russia for its bugs. It was released here in Russia last Autumn, since then it had a shitload of patches - but the main thing is that game itself is not good...
My pity - me and my wife we were a big fans of Disciples 2... :(

U mean that even without the bugs the game still is not good?

Well... I'd say - it is not Disciples now. It's Heroes 5.5 with 'next-gen' brown/gray graphics...